Which NFCN fan base is coping hardest right now?

Cope? COPE!

• Total voters

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine having an astronomical amount of cap space, the number one overall pick in the draft, and still walk away with a marginal O-line, complete dog shit for a D-line, A QB that can't read a Defense and make a quick decision, and still no edge rushers?

Y'all fooling yourself if you think the answer isn't Shitcago to this question. Considering what you had to start the off season with, this has been a pretty underwhelming offseason.

But hey, you did get a couple of Nice LB's.

Want to talk about positional value?

LMAO
Cope

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Imagine having an astronomical amount of cap space, the number one overall pick in the draft, and still walk away with a marginal O-line, complete dog shit for a D-line, A QB that can't read a Defense and make a quick decision, and still no edge rushers?

Y'all fooling yourself if you think the answer isn't Shitcago to this question. Considering what you had to start the off season with, this has been a pretty underwhelming offseason.

LMAO
Best off season in the NFL by far. While you guys did you guy things lmao.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

LMAO

Gibbs at 12 ???

Enasic

Liked Posts:
In a year where the golden prize is a Calib or a Drake, sub-Trubisky just might be the best thing that could happen to the Packers.

I sure hope not.
Ugggh…..I didn’t even think about that

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
what are you going to say when we spend all of 2023 staring up their anal crack
Sounds like you like doing this.
Anyhow, instead of them building for the SuperBowl—they are just wanting to win the NFC North; which isn’t hard considering it’s a shit division. Falcons are doing the same in the South. I’m not surprised that you have very little reading comprehension skills.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

LMAO
Considering what the Bears started the off season with, this is a much improved team. The won’t light the world up but they are heading in the right direction. Compared to last year, every position group has improved.

Those LBs we signed are very important to the defense. I don’t know why you keep bringing that up.

I’d rather sign two proven LBs who are important to the defense then reach for a RB and LB in the first round. That’s laughable. There is a reason DET is being laughed at with their first round picks

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Considering what the Bears started the off season with, this is a much improved team. The won’t light the world up but they are heading in the right direction. Compared to last year, every position group has improved.

Those LBs we signed are very important to the defense. I don’t know why you keep bringing that up.

I’d rather sign two proven LBs who are important to the defense then reach for a RB and LB in the first round. That’s laughable. There is a reason DET is being laughed at with their first round picks

In all honesty who did he expect us to get once some of the elite Dlinemen (Payne) went off the board? I'm glad Poles didn't overpay for injury prone McGlinchey who is bound to decline, Orlando Brown wasn't an option and he's super mid for how much money he commands. No edges in the market were worth the type of money that was spent (I don't think they're done here either, Lawson, Yannick or even a Chase Young trade isn't off the table). The only free agent I wish he got was Dremont Jones, and he's not even a consistently good player against the run (based on the Dexter/Pickens picks something they value at that position).

Why hate on linebackers? They're needed in good defenses. Clearly the Lions aren't worried about positional value based on their draft so why shit on the Bears for getting proven players? They had an UDFA Sanborn as the only starter caliber type, and now he's maybe the 3rd, 4th best linebacker on the team right now? It's good to have NFL caliber depth at those positions.

Bears had a LOT of holes going into this offseason, and it's clear the team is better. Another solid offseason and if Fields continues to develop this team could be dangerous for years to come.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gibbs at 12 ???

4) Tremaine Edmunds, Chicago Bears | AAV: $18 million​

LMAO

But, it is not a position of value?????????

Funny how Bears fans can talk out of both sides of their mouth. You need O-line, D-line, secondary help..........But instead you made this guy the third highest paid LB in the league.

ok..........

Paying top dollar for a LB is ok, drafting one in the first round is stuuuupid.

got it

LMFAO

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Incredible, just fucking incredible logic. Paying top dollar for a LB is ok because he is so IMPOOOOOORTANT!
Drafting one on the other hand is stupid. Got it.

Enasic

Liked Posts:

4) Tremaine Edmunds, Chicago Bears | AAV: $18 million​

LMAO

But, it is not a position of value?????????

Funny how Bears fans can talk out of both sides of their mouth. You need O-line, D-line, secondary help..........But instead you made this guy the third highest paid LB in the league.

ok..........

Paying top dollar for a LB is ok, drafting one in the first round is stuuuupid.

got it

LMFAO
It’s essentially a 2 year deal. Bears remain super flexible in the future and Poles didn’t blow his wad on any dumb long term deals. It was actually super smart unlike drafting Gibbs at 12 and Jack Campbell at 18 ???

To recap: Bears traded Roquan for what ended up as

Tremaine Edmunds (saving 2 mil compared to Roquan and not as long a deal)
Tyrique Stevenson
Noah Sewell

The Lions overpaid for Monty and then completely reached on Gibbs LOL

I can’t imagine having premium draft capital like the Lions and ending up with 2 2nd round players in the 1st round ????

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Incredible, just fucking incredible logic. Paying top dollar for a LB is ok because he is so IMPOOOOOORTANT!
Drafting one on the other hand is stupid. Got it.
It’s not the drafting a Lb part that’s stupid, it’s where the Lions drafted him. That was stupid as stupid can get. Same with the RB on where the Lions drafted him. Just plain old stupid.

Again for probably the 5th time I’ll bring it up to you, LBs are very important in Flus scheme. So going out and improving that position group was smart.

The majority of your logic is fucking stupid. You are the last person who should be talking about that.

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It’s essentially a 2 year deal. Bears remain super flexible in the future and Poles didn’t blow his wad on any dumb long term deals. It was actually super smart unlike drafting Gibbs at 12 and Jack Campbell at 18 ???

To recap: Bears traded Roquan for what ended up as

Tremaine Edmunds (saving 2 mil compared to Roquan and not as long a deal)
Tyrique Stevenson
Noah Sewell

The Lions overpaid for Monty and then completely reached on Gibbs LOL

I can’t imagine having premium draft capital like the Lions and ending up with 2 2nd round players in the 1st round ????
End @nc0gnet0/

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s not the drafting a Lb part that’s stupid, it’s where the Lions drafted him. That was stupid as stupid can get. Same with the RB on where the Lions drafted him. Just plain old stupid.

Again for probably the 5th time I’ll bring it up to you, LBs are very important in Flus scheme. So going out and improving that position group was smart.

The majority of your logic is fucking stupid. You are the last person who should be talking about that.
Hmmm

Well, the RB is very important in the Lions scheme. So going out and improving that position was very smart. neither of these players would have made it to the second round, so the majority of your logic is fucking stupid. You are the last person that should be talking about that. Of course, you also reached on both of your picks in the second round, but I guess that is ok?

But I digress, everyone knows that it is actually the Qb that should be the #1 rusher in any good offense.

end/Ditka'sSausageeater

Last edited:

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Imagine caping for Love's performance against the Eagles.

1st throw, zero pressure; swing out to the left 4 yards behind the LOS

2nd pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route 5.5yds past the LOS

3rd pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route to a guy who is 5yds away from any defender

4th pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route to a guy who is almost 10yds away from any defender

5th pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route to a guy who is 5yds away from any defender (dropped)

6th pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route. FIRST time defenders were actually close to the WR but he was still very open.

7th pass, minimal pressure but he flushes out to the right early anyways. Incomplete pass, horrible throw with no chance. It was probably the first drop back where his first read wasn't IMMEADIATELY open which is why he ran.

8th pass, zero pressure; 1st read pass to a guy 4.5yds away from nearest defender

9th pass. Finally some real pressure. Love moves to his right, panics and forces a throw to a bracketed Randall Cobb who then drops it.

Championing that performance tells us all EVERYTHING we need to know about you.....
Actually watched the video because I honestly don't remember much about it having watched it live the first time and remember Watson's speed breaking a slant being the big highlight. All of these recaps are accurate. Add on the fact that Philly the entire time is playing vanilla defense (minimal blitzes and no exotic fronts) and they are playing 2 high as their primary goal is to not let GB get a quick score over top to get back into things and so they leave the underneath coverage soft to allow for short completions that drain the clock and secure the win. To his credit, Love through a nice, quick ball on the slants and ball placement to Jones was good but without #32 taking a terrible angle on Watson, it would've been a less than memorable outing. If Green Bay wants to pin their hopes on that showing, by all means go for it, but Love taking exactly what Philly wanted him to have minus the the Watson play isn't HOF clinching worthy.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Hmmm

Well, the RB is very important in the Lions scheme. So going out and improving that position was very smart. neither of these players would have made it to the second round, so the majority of your logic is fucking stupid. You are the last person that should be talking about that. Of course, you also reached on both of your picks in the second round, but I guess that is ok?

But I digress, everyone knows that it is actually the Qb that should be the #1 rusher in any good offense.

end/Ditka'sSausageeater
The Lions already had Swift and then overpaid for Monty. So wasting a first round pick on RB was very stupid. Especially when they had other positions of need. Considering most had Gibbs going late 1st round early second round and Campbell with a second round grade, they were both major reaches.

Yes the Bears did reach on Dexter and Pickens but they were also an important position of need. And we are talking about the second round, not the first round.

Rick, are you fucking your fish again?