Which of youse are going to this?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I have a "Movie Pass" for the next three months, so it would not be the first movie I see, but maybe the second or third.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they show this at one of the dine in theaters I'll order the sausage with a Bud and deep dish for desert.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
If they show this at one of the dine in theaters I'll order the sausage with a Bud and deep dish for desert.

With that menu, I could sit through just about any movie :)

napo55

Liked Posts:
Time to stop living in the past and hold ownership and management of the Bears accountable for decades of failure.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Time to stop living in the past and hold ownership and management of the Bears accountable for decades of failure.

so you're not going to see it then?

napo55

Liked Posts:
so you're not going to see it then?

I'm very familiar with the 85 Bears, so I don't think so. I think it's time to look to the future and hold ownership and management accountable for their decades long acceptance of mediocrity (or worse). And fans and the media need to make their voices heard. As a lifelong Bear fan, I now live in the San Francisco Bay Area and I can tell you fans and the media here never accepted the 49ers failures of the last several years. Wish the atmosphere was the same in Chicago.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

It's called history. In school they have entire classes devoted to it. You've never been?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm very familiar with the 85 Bears, so I don't think so. I think it's time to look to the future and hold ownership and management accountable for their decades long acceptance of mediocrity (or worse). And fans and the media need to make their voices heard. As a lifelong Bear fan, I now live in the San Francisco Bay Area and I can tell you fans and the media here never accepted the 49ers failures of the last several years. Wish the atmosphere was the same in Chicago.

So people should(n't) look at moving pictures of former Bears players?

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
"it was 25 years ago. Let it go."

one of the reasons dan hampton didnt accept obama's invitation to go to the white house. I agree. Its time to get over it.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

Aren't peoples attitudes always a little gayer in SF this time of year?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

So we can't live in the past but you want the Bears to be accountable for the past?

Sorry, but the theme is to collaborate for the future.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

Bad analysis.
Nostalgia has nothing to do with accepting recent failures. And certainly doesn't mean one can't "look to the future" whilst also reflecting on the past. In fact looking on past success can often create intolerance with the present not living up to standards.