Which one of you was this?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sounds like @Anytime23 having another meltdown over getting disliked so many times.
Go make another thread about it, crybaby hahahahahahaha. How was waking up to CCS today? Reaction score still one of the worst in CCS history. Ryan Pace embarrassed again on a National stage. One of your greatest threads every on page one, giving everyone an opportunity to see how clueless you are.

Pretty bad day for you, gramps ?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Go make another thread about it, crybaby hahahahahahaha. How was waking up to CCS today? Reaction score still one of the worst in CCS history. Ryan Pace embarrassed again on a National stage. One of your greatest threads every on page one, giving everyone an opportunity to see how clueless you are.

Pretty bad day for you, gramps ?
Wow you really are upset, i've never ever not once ever checked my reaction score on CCS. I know that's gonna really hurt your feelings but it's the 100% truth. I don't care about it the way you do whether you like it or not. I don't care about getting dislikes and don't care if you and the Losers like me. I have a good real life unlike you.

You also seem to think i care about being 50, which i'm actually 51, so pay attention child. At least i was around for the Bears good years little boy. Now go suck off your butt buddy Chi....LOL

Last edited:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow you really are upset, i've never ever not once ever checked my reaction score on CCS. I know that's gonna really hurt your feelings but it's the 100% truth. I don't care about it the way you do whether you like it or not. I don't care about getting dislikes and don't care if you and the Losers like me. I have a good real life unlike you.

You also seem to think i care about being 50, which i'm actually 51, so pay attention child. At least i was around for the Bears good years little boy. Now go suck of your butt buddy Chi....LOL
"i dont care about dislikes"- Guy with half a dozen meltdowns and created threads about getting disliked hahahahahaha.

Yeah, at least you were there when the Bears were good. All of those extra years of watching football and you still have the grasp of the game like a toddler with propeller brane disorder. You sure told me, Matt Neggy

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
"i dont care about dislikes"- Guy with half a dozen meltdowns and created threads about getting disliked hahahahahaha.

Yeah, at least you were there when the Bears were good. All of those extra years of watching football and you still have the grasp of the game like a toddler with propeller brane disorder. You sure told me, Matt Neggy
It's not a meltdown because you say it's a meltdown. That's just something you like to make up to make yourself feel better dummy.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's not a meltdown because you say it's a meltdown. That's just something you like to make up to make yourself feel better dummy.

Yeah, I've seen it. Its what they say when they are trying too hard to convince themselves that one of their trolling attempts was successful.

Them fragile egos won't overinflate themselves ya know! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :smug2:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I've seen it. Its what they say when they are trying too hard to convince themselves that one of their trolling attempts was successful.

Them fragile egos won't overinflate themselves ya know! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :smug2:
hey look, another meltdown denier hahahaha. Rough weekend for you two.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

You also seem to think i care about being 50, which i'm actually 51, so pay attention child. At least i was around for the Bears good years little boy. Now go suck of your butt buddy Chi....LOL

yeah the snowflake generation cant comprehend that normal people do not tie their worth to a digital thumbs up from strangers lol It reminds me of that Always sunny episode..

u5Co0QK.gif

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
yeah the snowflake generation cant comprehend that normal people do not tie their worth to a digital thumbs up from strangers lol It reminds me of that Always sunny episode..

u5Co0QK.gif
Hey look, also another person who melted down this weekend

CC: @Grimson

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Hey look, also another person who melted down this weekend

CC: @Grimson
sorry to break it to you but the only irritation that you caused me was my bell icon was flooded with notifications from your dislikes so I couldnt see when someone actually quoted me.. but I turned that off days ago so im only getting quote notifications now so unless I actually see the post I have no idea how many dislikes you are sending me.

Does it bother you at all that you have wasted hours and I have no idea that you did it?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
sorry to break it to you but the only irritation that you caused me was my bell icon was flooded with notifications from your dislikes so I couldnt see when someone actually quoted me.. but I turned that off days ago so im only getting quote notifications now so unless I actually see the post I have no idea how many dislikes you are sending me.

Does it bother you at all that you have wasted hours and I have no idea that you did it?
Must have me confused with someone else. I didnt waste hours on anything with you. I did waste a lot of time watching @remydat and @Broc hand you your ass and then watched you spin in circles like Teven Jenkins.