Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
he must be @bearsforever , he's infected from being an CCS member.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
yeah the snowflake generation cant comprehend that normal people do not tie their worth to a digital thumbs up from strangers lol It reminds me of that Always sunny episode..

u5Co0QK.gif

Lol, ya know, I never did either - so I decided to finally check.

Whaddaya know:

1639426706426.png
1639426734654.png

Huh, So, out of 3951 reactions, only 230 outright disliked what I said, and the rest may as well be split down the middle since those can mean anything depending on context.

I guess these stalkery lightweights aren't quite at Twitter-bot ratio farming yet! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
sorry to break it to you but the only irritation that you caused me was my bell icon was flooded with notifications from your dislikes so I couldnt see when someone actually quoted me.. but I turned that off days ago so im only getting quote notifications now so unless I actually see the post I have no idea how many dislikes you are sending me.

Does it bother you at all that you have wasted hours and I have no idea that you did it?

He'll never admit it, but it does to no end - he craves attention, like a thirsty whore...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Whaddaya know:

View attachment 16016
View attachment 16017

Huh, So, out of 3951 reactions, only 230 outright disliked what I said, and the rest may as well be split down the middle since those can mean anything depending on context.

I guess these stalkery lightweights aren't quite at Twitter-bot ratio farming yet! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You of all people lmao

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Whaddaya know:

View attachment 16016
View attachment 16017

How did you check? I would love to see mine. I have been melting these snowflakes for years now. I got 10+ that dislike every word I say. Like it matters or something.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How did you check? I would love to see mine. I have been melting these snowflakes for years now. I got 10+ that dislike every word I say. Like it matters or something.
how could you get 10+ people to dislike your every word when you bring us such joyous and hilarious football opinions like this? You are Hall of Fame bad .
1639427544764.png

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I went to click on my user name, then account details and then to the side there is a reactions link

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OK kettle. Your opinion matters. PS. no it really does not. Better QB then the current guy you have in the HOF.
Me saying i think he's the Bears future franchise QB=HOF. Got it.

Imagine being one of the few dumb fucks who going into year 4 still thought Mitch was a 10+ year franchise QB. BTW how are you enjoying it almost 2 years later?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
OK kettle. Your opinion matters. PS. no it really does not.

Me saying i think he's the Bears future franchise QB=HOF. Got it.

Imagine being one of the few dumb fucks who going into year 4 still thought Mitch was a 10+ year franchise QB. BTW how are you enjoying it almost 2 years later?
Still the same. Nothing has changed. Bad coaching killed him. Hows it feel being 2 in the brain? Your HOF call is looking good. lmfao

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still the same. Nothing has changed. Bad coaching killed him. Hows it feel being 2 in the brain? Your HOF call is looking good. lmfao
Keep making shit up. Im sure it'll lessen the sting of your all time horrible call of Mitch being a 10+ year franchise QB.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
As an Eagle fan you guys like this stuff?

Fine, if I see that fat ass Santa wobbling around I'll take a battery, put it in a snowball, then dust that muthafukaaaaaaaaa.......

And I'll be doing it for the Eagles, so it's like a hard core fan type thing....

giphy.gif