Which Poster should be banned for stupidity?

Which poster should be banned for stupidity?

• Total voters

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Not surprised the only one to get the answer right is a doctor.

I mean you dorkchops realize that is exactly what the actual Chicago Bears organization did in the summer of 2012???

Or were you just too stupid to grasp that???

Happy Saturday Chicitysports.com!!!

View attachment 29117
If that happens, you lose this amazingly lucrative opportunity.

mecha

Liked Posts:
My top 4…

@Loveitout

@Montucky

@PackerNation

@nc0gnet0

They all have their strengths to consider for the top spot.

@Loveitout - On top of being a delusional moron, he’s pretty fucking creepy too.

@Montucky - Football and geography challenged…

@nc0gnet0 - Spelling and grammar are hard for this dope. Likes to call people morons while exhibiting all the traits of a moron.

@PackerNation - He thinks being a Packer fan makes him intelligent. He’s just another abrasive troll looking for attention.

My guess 5’ 8” 320 … Super low RAS and IQ…
I agree with most of these. I have no beef with nc0gnet0 though, you can probably swap with BHVASFHASJFHAF guy.

the Packer fans literally exist to gaslight, so for the sake of the integrity of CCS and its picture-in-picture video ads and Sigler clickbait articles, I think something should be done about this.

Montucky as I've said for probably multiple years now, Montana and Kentucky hybrid, 2 shithole states combine to make 1 shithole person.

the end.

keep ignoring my posts

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with most of these. I have no beef with nc0gnet0 though, you can probably swap with BHVASFHASJFHAF guy.

the Packer fans literally exist to gaslight, so for the sake of the integrity of CCS and its picture-in-picture video ads and Sigler clickbait articles, I think something should be done about this.

Montucky as I've said for probably multiple years now, Montana and Kentucky hybrid, 2 shithole states combine to make 1 shithole person.

the end.

keep ignoring my posts
CCS could ban us all, and the dumbfuck would sooner or later create a new list. What the mods and site admins realize, is without a few "trolls" CCS posters would just turn on themselves. The "cool kids" can only be cool (in their minds) by pointing out the "not cool" ones.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw an attempt of humor and commiseration from Tucky recently and I thought "Nice, now where has that been?"

The Detoliet fan is the worst IMO bc any stat he brings up in an attempt to "slam" Bears fans on a Bears message board is immediately flipped on him and makes him look stupid. Couple it with the long dissapearances between posts after massive, stupid shit talking it's just so cringe.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I saw an attempt of humor and commiseration from Tucky recently and I thought "Nice, now where has that been?"

The Detoliet fan is the worst IMO bc any stat he brings up in an attempt to "slam" Bears fans on a Bears message board is immediately flipped on him and makes him look stupid. Couple it with the long dissapearances between posts after massive, stupid shit talking it's just so cringe.
the difference is he will willingly go away, probably 3-4 times a season. the Packer fans only go away when @Loveitout goes all creepy pedo and gets banned and shit until the next Bears/Packers game, because we're supposed to be open and accepting in the face of an historic rivalry or some shit.

ask yourself this, mods, if we did this act on a Packers board, how long do you think it would last? I expect not long, so perma ban these fucksticks already.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
CCS could ban us all, and the dumbfuck would sooner or later create a new list. What the mods and site admins realize, is without a few "trolls" CCS posters would just turn on themselves. The "cool kids" can only be cool (in their minds) by pointing out the "not cool" ones.
Were you voted "most likely to shoot up our school" as a sophomore?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

LMAO ok, Shitcago fan. The corruption capital of the US.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were you voted "most likely to shoot up our school" as a sophomore?
Is this your best attempt at humor?
The 1.000,001 mocks were far more funny.
All them mocks with Qb's to the lions, and not one Hendon Hooker in the third.
Massive fail.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Wtf are you talking about?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It’s interesting that people constantly pick out a few others that they claim they don’t want posting, but people here are constantly tagging them trying to get them to post in the thread at the same time they claim they want to ban them.

There are several that I would be happy never seeing again, but there are a handful of people here who tag them in every single thread even as they say don’t post in this thread.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Well, crap... another list I didn't make.

Can someone make a top 10 mediocre poster thread so I can be on a list?
You don’t belong on nor do you want to be anywhere near this list!

Washington

Liked Posts:
I see no reason to ban people because they are fans of other teams. This site needs members and clicks to make income so they will welcome all posters.

The Packers fans are here to raise havoc and can because the Packers have "owned" the Bears for the long time. Their record at Lambeau South is embarrassing for Chicago. Until things change, they will remain here getting people's undies in a bundle. Hopefully, things change soon but I think the Bears need another 2 years. I see another last place finish in the NFCN this year.

The Lions fan is a different story. He spends years on the board pretending to be a Bears fan and then admits to lying and that he's a Lions fan. To come off as he does now before the Lions actually accomplish something is pretty strange. It's been over 3 decades since they've done anything noteworthy. Their star QB won a SB they year he left the team. They are looking good on paper but we all know how that often turns out. He's a strange cat via his need to impersonate a Bears' fan for years.

As a poster above said, the people who complain about these guys the most of the ones calling them into threads and engaging with them. Those fans of other teams play a whole lotta posters here like a fiddle.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I see no reason to ban people because they are fans of other teams. This site needs members and clicks to make income so they will welcome all posters.

The Packers fans are here to raise havoc and can because the Packers have "owned" the Bears for the long time. Their record at Lambeau South is embarrassing for Chicago. Until things change, they will remain here getting people's undies in a bundle. Hopefully, things change soon but I think the Bears need another 2 years. I see another last place finish in the NFCN this year.

The Lions fan is a different story. He spends years on the board pretending to be a Bears fan and then admits to lying and that he's a Lions fan. To come off as he does now before the Lions actually accomplish something is pretty strange. It's been over 3 decades since they've done anything noteworthy. Their star QB won a SB they year he left the team. They are looking good on paper but we all know how that often turns out. He's a strange cat via his need to impersonate a Bears' fan for years.

As a poster above said, the people who complain about these guys the most of the ones calling them into threads and engaging with them. Those fans of other teams play a whole lotta posters here like a fiddle.
You just wrote a lot of babble in response to an obvious bait troll thread.