Which Poster should be banned for stupidity?

Which poster should be banned for stupidity?

• Total voters

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Do you? Serious question. I hear some idiot in Florida is using this allot not sure he is 100% sure what that means.
Common term now a days and that idiot is out to get rid of the woke joke altogether. Al tho not even necessary now that the average American is tired and done with it already anyway.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Common term now a days and that idiot is out to get rid of the woke joke altogether. Al tho not even necessary now that the average American is tired and done with it already anyway.

Done with what? Allowing minorities right?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
But what does the word mean?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Haha... aren't those the signs that everyone saw in Martha's Vineyard just before they bussed the migrants elsewhere?

You can believe that "Black Lives Matter", but just not want them in your neighborhood.

"Matter somewhere else, bye!"

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If I am not welcome here, I will not be frequent. Packers or Bears. The record doesn't matter to me. I'm more likely to show up if Bears are doing good than if they are doin poor. I'm not really into kicking people when they're down. In my opinion, that's some small dick energy there.
Don't let any goofs in here make you post less. Every forum needs division rival fans in it, makes the forum more entertaining