Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have an illegal tied up in the pool house if you want to see a picture?

Sure, go to fantasy land and post another picture off the internet you fucking psycho.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Have a blue collar mind. I always want to fix shit myself but the wife doesn't like that. She would rather pay somebody else to fix it bc she says sometimes I mess it up even more

That's what she says.

What do you say?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah it was arthritis, bone on bone. The surgeon did partials on both knees and said he would wait to see if i needed total knee replacement when he goes in there. I went in Monday morning and was released on Wednesday. I was walking with a walker on Tuesday and without a walker 3 days later. The pain was excruciating for about 3 weeks. Good thing for the oxycodone,extra strength pain relief pills and aspirin. I just finished up with my visits to the physical therapist.
Knees feel real good now, way better now than years before surgery. What sucks is my temporary handicap sticker expires at the end of the month.
Had a hip replaced. I had to be white and blue collar with my business.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm of the t-shirt collar class, doing what would be considered a white collar job, but I have a blue collar mentality. Work from home and pretty much always am wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. I think I put a collared button down on maybe once a year for a meeting or something that I have to be face to face. Mow my yard, clean my pool, fix shit around the house, etc. I have an aversion to paying someone for something I could do myself, even though it would likely be a better use of my time to do that.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I am very much a blue collar guy. I have a white collar job but still bring my lunch in a lunch box (cooler). I mow my lawn still but I have a rider now even though I only have about 3/4 of an acre....it’s more for time then being lazy, LOL. Since I am a carpenter by trade I try to do my own work around the house but on bigger projects I will hire someone. Love NFL football, the wife and kids know that from the start of preseason to the the Super Bowl, leave me alone on Sundays, Monday night, Thursday night and some Saturdays. ...can’t wait to start the regular season. Tailgating for the games is something I’ll never get tired of even though as the Bears get better they have more night games which gets harder on you as you get older. With all that said I am a blue collar guy and will never change

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I'm of the t-shirt collar class, doing what would be considered a white collar job, but I have a blue collar mentality. Work from home and pretty much always am wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. I think I put a collared button down on maybe once a year for a meeting or something that I have to be face to face. Mow my yard, clean my pool, fix shit around the house, etc. I have an aversion to paying someone for something I could do myself, even though it would likely be a better use of my time to do that.
Same description as someone unemployed

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Same description as someone unemployed
Do you have any idea how many people, particularly in my field, work remotely now?

Edit - No need to respond. It was rhetorical. We all already know you don't understand shit about anything.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Proletariat as fuck. No objections to executing the 1% and seizing/redistributing their assets.

So blue-collar.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blue collar but I work my ass off with amazing margins and take none of the credit and am now making white collar money. If we didnt have kids we'd be vacationing in Hawaii. For now, we camp. Lol
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was blue collar with white collar privilege . But i chose to stay in the union and collect my union benefits. You get me
I’m with you. Even though I’m a superintendent. I did not take the salary route.....and now they have raised the dollar amount on retirement for each credit and retroactive as well

Last edited:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Do you have any idea how many people, particularly in my field, work remotely now?

Edit - No need to respond. It was rhetorical. We all already know you don't understand shit about anything.
DUMBSHIT, I was one of the original work from home back in 1989. Built a $50,0000 office onto OmeletEstates and never went to an office more than 3 days a year