White or Blue Collar?

truthbedamned

unexplained bear fanatic
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
Retired blue collar who became white collar as the years rolled by. Now I do whatever the hell I want to do, go where I want when I want.
Now I spend my days working for cash when I feel like it and when I don't I have my woodworking shop to spend my time in. 1300 sq feet including my 60 inch big screen and cool 1990's pioneer receiver and speakers so the entire neighborhood can enjoy my music along with me.

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
Retired blue collar who became white collar as the years rolled by. Now I do whatever the hell I want to do, go where I want when I want.
Now I spend my days working for cash when I feel like it and when I don't I have my woodworking shop to spend my time in. 1300 sq feet including my 60 inch big screen and cool 1990's pioneer receiver and speakers so the entire neighborhood can enjoy my music along with me.
Do you also have the pioneer cd six disc changer?

MarylandBear111

O Doyle Rules
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Maryland Terrapins
Do you subscribe to woodworking magazine?

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
I had one of those with 10, 6 disk magazines filled with my jams.

I had one with Pink Floyd, one Zappa, one with classical, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
That’s it, I still have mine

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears
That's awesome man. I don't even do any woodworking, but I've always dreamed of having a space like that to get into that, along with other random creative pursuits.