Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What are you? Do you cut your own grass? You got maids? You work on computers or do you build houses? Let's hear from you fuckers.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No collar, work from home 90% so yeah computer, when I do go in it's engineering so lab coat collar I guess. I've been picking up dog crap and mowing the lawn for the last 53 years, with the exception of two years in an apartment, and clearing the driveway in the winter. This is probably the last year for mowing, arthritis and I'm being told I need a knee replacement. I wonder if landscapers pick up dog shit?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No collar, work from home 90% so yeah computer, when I do go in it's engineering so lab coat collar I guess. I've been picking up dog crap and mowing the lawn for the last 53 years, with the exception of two years in an apartment, and clearing the driveway in the winter. This is probably the last year for mowing, arthritis and I'm being told I need a knee replacement. I wonder if landscapers pick up dog shit?
god bless you

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I guess I am blue with a white collar mind? I got a blue collar job(i restore stuff) and I have a white collar mentality( i trade stocks and invest)
I cut my own grass, but I have maids.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I forgot about that, we have used a maid service a few times over the years.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i told you , get one of them pull behind lawn sweepers, works great for dog crap. @number51 , i had both my knees replaced June 10th.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i told you , get one of them pull behind lawn sweepers, works great for dog crap. @number51 , i had both my knees replaced June 10th.

If you told me about it, I forgot. I live in the burbs, I don't have a tractor or riding lawnmower. I guess I could hook it up to one or both of my dogs and train those crap factories to clean up after themselves.

Was it arthritis that caused your knee problems? How long were you laid up after the knee replacement? Do your knees feel better now than before the surgery?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
so you sweep your dog shit, and then? Tell me the next step.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I have been white collared since I was a small boy. Now, I'm still white collared as I have illegals that care for OmeletEstates and the house. For fun, I call ICE on them the day before I'm supposed to pay their salary and Trump deports them. Pick up a little pocket change that way

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you told me about it, I forgot. I live in the burbs, I don't have a tractor or riding lawnmower. I guess I could hook it up to one or both of my dogs and train those crap factories to clean up after themselves.

Was it arthritis that caused your knee problems? How long were you laid up after the knee replacement? Do your knees feel better now than before the surgery?
Yeah it was arthritis, bone on bone. The surgeon did partials on both knees and said he would wait to see if i needed total knee replacement when he goes in there. I went in Monday morning and was released on Wednesday. I was walking with a walker on Tuesday and without a walker 3 days later. The pain was excruciating for about 3 weeks. Good thing for the oxycodone,extra strength pain relief pills and aspirin. I just finished up with my visits to the physical therapist.
Knees feel real good now, way better now than years before surgery. What sucks is my temporary handicap sticker expires at the end of the month.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so you sweep your dog shit, and then? Tell me the next step.
And then i pull the sweeper to an open clearing on my land , pull the cord on the sweeper so i dont have to get off my little tractor and keep driving as im dumping,

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And then i pull the sweeper to an open clearing on my land , pull the cord on the sweeper so i dont have to get off my little tractor and keep driving as im dumping,
So you fertilized other lands? I endorse that and cheers to many more bountiful seasons!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No, lol where i dump it is usually where i burn brush .
You should let it go to seed. Oh the magical shit swept jungles it would grow?

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should let it go to seed. Oh the magical shit swept jungles it would grow?
I have cow manure i spread where i grow my garden, crops. The dog actually craps in the woods, but everyso often i see a pile in the grass i'll go pick up.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How many acres do you tend?
I have cow manure i spread where i grow my garden, crops. The dog actually craps in the woods, but everyso often i see a pile in the grass i'll go pick up.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have been white collared since I was a small boy. Now, I'm still white collared as I have illegals that care for OmeletEstates and the house. For fun, I call ICE on them the day before I'm supposed to pay their salary and Trump deports them. Pick up a little pocket change that way

I remember when you posted a picture of the "Mexicans" working on your "yard" in Elgin.

Problems though, it was not your property, it was not in Elgin, it wasn't even in America. It was in Canada and your "Mexicans" were actually Canadians.

Willy Loman fantasies.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I remember when you posted a picture of the "Mexicans" working on your "yard" in Elgin.

Problems though, it was not your property, it was not in Elgin, it wasn't even in America. It was in Canada and your "Mexicans" were actually Canadians.

Willy Loman fantasies.
I have an illegal tied up in the pool house if you want to see a picture?