1. Tennessee Titans
  1. St. Louis Blues
  1. Kentucky Wildcats
More blue than white. But prefer no collar LOL!:grimmace:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tell you what, the best part about a blue collar job is that once you clock out, work is over. that shit doesn't follow you home.

In white collar work, you not really ever off the clock. Shit gets tiring sometimes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
tell you what, the best part about a blue collar job is that once you clock out, work is over. that shit doesn't follow you home.

In white collar work, you not really ever off the clock. Shit gets tiring sometimes.

Yup, and some trades make white collar dollars without the headaches.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
for being healthy? what a travesty
Doing stretching exercises in the morning Isn’t tantamount to being healthy. It’s a travesty that you think it is. By the time I get to work in the morning I do not need stretching. I need a nap

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doing stretching exercises in the morning Isn’t tantamount to being healthy. It’s a travesty that you think it is. By the time I get to work in the morning I do not need stretching. I need a nap
Yeah same boat here, always got to the job site early to take a nap. 90 minutes on the road at 4:00 - 6:00 am made me sleepy.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Insurance companies don't make you do this for no reason lol. It's all about minimizing their risk whether you think that or not. The amount of work comp claims that are avoided just from a simple stretch before you start working is astronomical. Also, the less work comp claims your company incurs means the less insurance premium the pay which directly impacts your companies bottom line. Do you not want your company to be profitable?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@HawkBear LMAO at Boomers who don't even do just a little bit of yoga in the morning

what a bunch of old af newb
s

hahaha no doubt @Urblock liked @Leomaz dumb af reply too WOW

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The robots are coming if they don't get in line with stretching their hammies

Imagine in 2024 not being limber enough for when downward dog and sun salute becomes automated and it's not even 5 years away LMFAO!

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Insurance companies don't make you do this for no reason lol. It's all about minimizing their risk whether you think that or not. The amount of work comp claims that are avoided just from a simple stretch before you start working is astronomical. Also, the less work comp claims your company incurs means the less insurance premium the pay which directly impacts your companies bottom line. Do you not want your company to be profitable?
Funny....sometimes it hurst worse doing those stretches than the actual work. The company I work for is extremely profitable