White Sox History 2270 Photos Every Player 2005-2022 + Earlier Years

conklinwj

Liked Posts:
White Sox Fans,

I have put together complete player photo rosters (on a CD) of key years in the history of the Chicago White Sox……1950. 1959, 1970, 1980, 1990, and 2005 through 2022.….2270 photos. Player photos are grouped together on the CD by roster year. Every photo has a description under it as follows: "1995 John Doe SS 95-99" meaning he was a shortstop for the White Sox from 1995 through 1999.

THESE ARE ALL DECENT SIZE PHOTOS. NO POSTAGE STAMP SIZE PHOTOS.

In addition to player photos by year, CD contains images of yearbooks, media guides, team photos, programs, & pocket schedules through the years as well as player photos from earlier years.

If this interests you, please contact me at
conklinwj@aol.com. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Bill

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
White Sox Fans,

I have put together complete player photo rosters (on a CD) of key years in the history of the Chicago White Sox……1950. 1959, 1970, 1980, 1990, and 2005 through 2022.….2270 photos. Player photos are grouped together on the CD by roster year. Every photo has a description under it as follows: "1995 John Doe SS 95-99" meaning he was a shortstop for the White Sox from 1995 through 1999.

THESE ARE ALL DECENT SIZE PHOTOS. NO POSTAGE STAMP SIZE PHOTOS.

In addition to player photos by year, CD contains images of yearbooks, media guides, team photos, programs, & pocket schedules through the years as well as player photos from earlier years.

If this interests you, please contact me at
conklinwj@aol.com. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Bill
I just now tried to email my email toward the email address you provided for yourselve at the end of your post here but then received a returned email notification from the demon that returns emails to my email saying the email address is not found invalid or something like that and stuff.

I am not really interested in the photographies you have cataloged upon a compact disquette for personal use but if you can email me some examples perhaps would be interested in coding them into a NFT product to get old people to pay me for digital assets of which I would gladly in return for yourselve providing the sourced material would provide you in turn with a small derivative for each sale (just the first sale) my email address is vickorAshley@gmail.com

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
A short origin story:

"Bill was a ghost time traveler, cursed to roam the earth until his collection of Chicago White Sox yearbooks, player photos, team photos, programs and pocket schedules were sold. He had been collecting these items for years, and they held a special place in his heart. But now, they were the only thing keeping him from moving on to the afterlife or returning to his own time.

Bill had tried everything to sell his collection. He had approached collectors and fans alike, but no one seemed interested. He had even tried to give the collection away for free, but no one would take it. It seemed that no one shared his passion for the White Sox like he did.

Years passed, and Bill watched as the world around him changed. He saw new buildings rise and old ones fall. He saw new players come and go, and he watched as the White Sox won and lost games. But through it all, his collection remained unsold.

One day, a young man walked into the antique shop where Bill's collection was stored. The man was browsing through the items when he came across Bill's collection. He picked up one of the yearbooks and flipped through it, marveling at the history contained within its pages.

Bill watched with bated breath as the man continued to browse. Finally, the man turned to the shop owner and said, "I'll take the whole collection."

Bill could hardly contain his excitement as the transaction was completed. He knew that he could finally move on to the afterlife or return to his own time. He thanked the man silently and disappeared into the ether, free at last.

As the young man left the shop with his new collection, he felt a sense of joy and wonder. He knew that he had just acquired something truly special, something that would connect him to the history of the White Sox in a way that he had never experienced before. And though he didn't know it, he had also freed a ghost time traveler named Bill from his earthly purgatory."

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
AOL email address?

Attachments

• artworks-000642340237-vx53ss-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000642340237-vx53ss-t500x500.jpg