White Sox new manager feed

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shut the fuck up and talk about football. Your sick fucking sex notions don't belong here.

There were news reports that Espada was going to be the new manager. I believe that Espada accepted the job on the condition that if Dusty retires and they offer the Stros job to him he will take it. It also makes sense that the Sox continued to interview others like Ozzie.
Why are you asking him to talk about football in the gosh darned baseball forum?

Don't take it personally but it seems like you can't complete a post without typing something that either makes no sense to anyone but yourself, or even sometimes you types stuff even you can't explain without getting super upset and more confused.

No offense but you might need to see a cognitive therapist.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Shut the fuck up and talk about football. Your sick fucking sex notions don't belong here.

There were news reports that Espada was going to be the new manager. I believe that Espada accepted the job on the condition that if Dusty retires and they offer the Stros job to him he will take it. It also makes sense that the Sox continued to interview others like Ozzie.

Good morning, good sir. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm confused why you want @BEARZOMBIE to post about football on the baseball board?? I think you might've lost your train of thought mid-post. If you're already aware of this mistake, my apologies.

Ozzie sure sounds like he wants the job. I'll be curious to see which direction they go at manager. The content person in me hopes for Ozzie.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good morning, good sir. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm confused why you want @BEARZOMBIE to post about football on the baseball board?? I think you might've lost your train of thought mid-post. If you're already aware of this mistake, my apologies.

Ozzie sure sounds like he wants the job. I'll be curious to see which direction they go at manager. The content person in me hopes for Ozzie.
I'll reply to anyone and anywhere I chose to. He insulted me about some nonsense about my making wooden dildos. Think I care what the board was? Think that I care about you and your fellow cretins and your opinions? Hilarious.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'll reply to anyone and anywhere I chose to. He insulted me about some nonsense about my making wooden dildos. Think I care what the board was? Think that I care about you and your fellow cretins and your opinions? Hilarious.
Did you just admit you make wooden dildos???

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the shift gone the game resembles more where Ozzie left off.

It’s a lot of fun. We need fun after last year.

Can Willie Harris get a promotion with us and be on his staff?
Can Konerko be the hitting coach?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If Ozzie is hired I won’t even pay attention to the team anymore. I don’t waste my time and money on shit like this like I used to when I was younger. I barely pay attention to the bears cause of all the goofy ass shit George does.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Ozzie is hired I won’t even pay attention to the team anymore. I don’t waste my time and money on shit like this like I used to when I was younger. I barely pay attention to the bears cause of all the goofy ass shit George does.
I'm pretty much where you are if they hire Ozzie. Think about it. Ozzie is probably the only guy that would take the White Sox job given the Reinny policy for spending money. What hard charging baseball coach would want to go to a team with an owner who won't give him the talent to win a championship? The Sox are worse off than they were in 2020. Abreu will be gone, they have a horrific defense including the worst catching duo in baseball, no 2nd baseman, an overpaid and awful hitting 3rd baseman, and a cadre of injury prone, terrible defensive outfielders.

All Ozzie will do is bring attention to himself and amuse the media. He cannot turn big slow plowhorses into thoroughbreds. He can't make terrible defensive outfielders into golden glovers. He can't make Anderson into a good defensive short-stop either. If they hire Ozzie, this is just Reinny once again giving a big fuck you to anyone who think he will commit to a contending team. Its not in his DNA. He's a slum lord not a visionary.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty much where you are if they hire Ozzie. Think about it. Ozzie is probably the only guy that would take the White Sox job given the Reinny policy for spending money. What hard charging baseball coach would want to go to a team with an owner who won't give him the talent to win a championship? The Sox are worse off than they were in 2020. Abreu will be gone, they have a horrific defense including the worst catching duo in baseball, no 2nd baseman, an overpaid and awful hitting 3rd baseman, and a cadre of injury prone, terrible defensive outfielders.

All Ozzie will do is bring attention to himself and amuse the media. He cannot turn big slow plowhorses into thoroughbreds. He can't make terrible defensive outfielders into golden glovers. He can't make Anderson into a good defensive short-stop either. If they hire Ozzie, this is just Reinny once again giving a big fuck you to anyone who think he will commit to a contending team. Its not in his DNA. He's a slum lord not a visionary.
LOL TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL LOLOLOLOL

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
White Sox hire grifol

My excitement out of team out of ten is currently at a .5/10