Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Great news! The bullpen looks pretty wicked.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
now on to rf

Yes, I love Engel as a 4th outfielder but I’m not sold on Eaton in the least. He’s a decent player but he’s a bit injury prone and looks to be on a declining trajectory.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yeah. That is a good addition. I love Colome but HEndricks likely will be better over the next 3-4 years. I said the other day that now is when the off season really starts to happen. The Sox are really setting themselves up nicely for a World Series run. I think that they will add a starting pitcher and maybe an outfielder. My choices are Brantley and Tanaka with Quintana a close second choice as a starting pitcher.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, I love Engel as a 4th outfielder but I’m not sold on Eaton in the least. He’s a decent player but he’s a bit injury prone and looks to be on a declining trajectory.

Yeah, I'm not sold on Eaton either. Maybe as a guy you can get maybe 300-350 Abs for as a 5th outfielder and in some situations a DH. I've always liked Brantley as a player. Springer of course would be the best guy out there but the money he'd command would be out of Reinny's price range.

Now is only they'd vaccinate everyone and get back to real fans into real ball parks, we can have a great time watching teh Sox this year:)