Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Let’s only include the 1st round QB’s please. It is statically pretty common that a qb pick will not pan out in the NFL. So who out of these 5 guys do you think will be out of the nfl in 5 years or a career back up?
My prediction:

Lawerence: Greatest potential since Andrew Luck and will live up to it. Great accuracy and confidence in the pocket. I just worry about him playing for a poor franchise and also his comment on saying paraphrase: he doesn’t love football. What could have been the next Peyton Manning will turn out to be the next Andrew Luck.
Comp: you guessed it: Andrew Luck

Wilson: career back up, he’s small and doesn’t look tough he will get hurt a lot but still is okay to be a very good back up.
Comp: Trubisky

Lance: 100% BUST. He played against poor competition in college and threw even less passes than Mitch in college. He will be overwhelmed by the size and speed of nfl players. He won’t play for awhile as he develops into nothing. So I give him 5 years in the NFL before moving on to sell car insurance.
Comp: I don’t know, I just think he’ll suck

Fields: I might be bias being a bears fan but I truly believe this kid is a star ⭐️ toughness, accuracy, speed, intelligence. 4 most important traits a QB must have. Only one worry: that throwing motion needs to be fixed it’s like he’s throwing a baseball ( he is a baseball player after all) get that motion faster and look out nfl!
Comp: Russell Wilson

Jones: Bust! Now I actually wanted this guy about a month ago until I studied him a lot more. He has deadly accuracy WHEN the pocket is clean. Alabama gave him time every play. The guy is a statue in the pocket. When nfl teams realize all you have to do is rattle him a bit he will buckle.
Comp: Rex Grossman

Anyway I might be wrong and probably am but those are just my gut feelings on these guys. Let me know what you think!