Who’s the next QB Bust that Pace drafts?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Newman will be there in 4th round

maybe, but im not so sure, only because he's the next best QB after those first 6.

He's probably a 3rd-4th round talent, but it wouldn't shock me if he goes at the end of the 2nd just because a team likes his upside.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

He knew he was getting Mitch and interviewed FOR the job to develop him - convincing Pace he can win with Mitch. For whatever reason(s), he failed.

Then he wanted Foles who was worse than Mitch in his own offense.

He is now looking for QB # 3. Third time's the charm? Three strikes and you're out?

Insanity
Image result for doung same thing over and expecting different results

except none of this is true

msadows

Liked Posts:
except none of this is true

How is it not true?

Do you think nagy passed up the possibility to coach andrew luck if he didn't like what Mitch could become?

We also all know that foles was a nagy move. Sure, Pace signed off on it, but foles is nagy's guy. That cost a 4th rounder when we need all the picks we can get right now.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
My gut is telling me that Pace throws together a trade package including 2021s 1st rounder, 2022s 1st rounder and a couple mid round picks to get into the top 10 for Trask, while Chicago totally passes on Fields or Wilson in the process. Then we all get to watch those QBs go off and have solid NFL careers while we give Trask four years and two head coaches to prove that he isn't worth a shit. It's just too Bearsy not to happen, really.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Newman will be there in 4th round

maybe, but im not so sure, only because he's the next best QB after those first 6.

He's probably a 3rd-4th round talent, but it wouldn't shock me if he goes at the end of the 2nd just because a team likes his upside.

He's a big guy 6'4" 235, strong arm, 40- 4.76, mobile. It's true someone could target him early in the draft. He could slip ahead of the one the other so called "top prospects".

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

He knew he was getting Mitch and interviewed FOR the job to develop him - convincing Pace he can win with Mitch. For whatever reason(s), he failed.

Then he wanted Foles who was worse than Mitch in his own offense.

He is now looking for QB # 3. Third time's the charm? Three strikes and you're out?

Insanity
Image result for doung same thing over and expecting different results
i’m assuming he thought mitch could read a defense and process information faster than star bucks wifi. not going to blame nagy because mitch has a slow brane.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I keep reading that any QB will get destroyed. While that may be true, the OL actually looked respectable toward the end. Daniels is coming back. Mustipher and Bars look promising. They can go QB in 1 and OT in 2 to hopefully replace Leno or Massie.

I have a feeling OL will not be the main issue for a drafted QB. It will be Nagy beginning him on his path to ruining him.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
How is it not true?

Do you think nagy passed up the possibility to coach andrew luck if he didn't like what Mitch could become?

We also all know that foles was a nagy move. Sure, Pace signed off on it, but foles is nagy's guy. That cost a 4th rounder when we need all the picks we can get right now.

The Bears sold Nagy on Mitch and wanting to implement a RPO scheme similar to the one used in Philly that won the SB and KC that just won the last one . How is Nagy to blame for Mitch being too dumb to run it ? Nagys been here THREE seasons and hes made some mistakes but we sold him on some BS. Now that doesn't mean he didnt like Mitch heck the Chiefs scouted and interviewed all Qbs from 2017 so he knew Mitch had talent . But he came here to put Mitch in a offense the Bears felt their draft pick could throve in and the guy just was not good enough.

Foles was a STAFF move they ALL knew Foles hell our QB coach was Foles OC last season . They went after Bridgewater first but then Covid hit and they now needed a veteran who was willing to compete for the job and wouldn't throw a tantrum if he didnt win it .

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
The Bears sold Nagy on Mitch and wanting to implement a RPO scheme similar to the one used in Philly that won the SB and KC that just won the last one . How is Nagy to blame for Mitch being too dumb to run it ? Nagys been here THREE seasons and hes made some mistakes but we sold him on some BS. Now that doesn't mean he didnt like Mitch heck the Chiefs scouted and interviewed all Qbs from 2017 so he knew Mitch had talent . But he came here to put Mitch in a offense the Bears felt their draft pick could throve in and the guy just was not good enough.

Foles was a STAFF move they ALL knew Foles hell our QB coach was Foles OC last season . They went after Bridgewater first but then Covid hit and they now needed a veteran who was willing to compete for the job and wouldn't throw a tantrum if he didnt win it .
Image result for rewrite history

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i’m assuming he thought mitch could read a defense and process information faster than star bucks wifi. not going to blame nagy because mitch has a slow brane.

So 2, not 1. Who you personally blame for it is irrelevant to me - especially since you are one of the slowest football branes on this board yourself.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Its gonna be darnold via trade or lance via trade up.

I can already feel it.
I can feel you are wrong.......
Foles is the cheapest route with a Tyler Bray at backup.

Time to stop paying him for nothing. He has already made 4 mil.
It’s time to see what you have

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
obviously relevant enough to try and correct me lol

Wrong again. I did not try and correct you for who to blame for Mitch not being the guy. I corrected you on the number of starting QBs Nagy has overseen and chosen of his own free will to oversee.

2, not one. Mitch and Foles.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Wrong again. I did not try and correct you for who to blame for Mitch not being the guy. I corrected you on the number of starting QBs Nagy has overseen and chosen of his own free will to oversee.

2, not one. Mitch and Foles.
the conversation was not about “overseen” QBs it was about QB acquisitions or “taking a swing” which nagy has done once with Nick Foles.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
We can hate on Pace/Nagy forever, but George gave them another shot to get it right and I think they will give up the house to get the young mobile QB Nagy wants. It is desperation time in Chicago and 2021 will probably be a shit show so let the hate fly.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
the conversation was not about “overseen” QBs it was about QB acquisitions or “taking a swing” which nagy has done once with Nick Foles.

That's the same thing. Nagy acquired Mitch by taking the Bears job. He took a swing on winning with Mitch the 2nd overall pick.