Who’s the next QB Bust that Pace drafts?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Will it be Lance? Will it be Traask? Maccy Jones?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
matt nagy deserves a shot with a competent QB if you ask me

I can respect that, but only 4 or 5 teams have scored less TD than the Bears since 2018 or 2019 (forgot which year the star began). If they keep Nagy they need to make some serious changes to personnel and scheme

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I can respect that, but only 4 or 5 teams have scored less TD than the Bears since 2018 or 2019 (forgot which year the star began). If they keep Nagy they need to make some serious changes to personnel and scheme
counter point: only 4 or 5 teams have had a worse QB situation since nagy got to chicago. changes need to be made to personnel regardless of nagy coming back or not. Pace absolutely fucking his HC over by chasing AR out the door over a couple million dollars helps nothing either.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking Pace is a little more shook this draft and will not trade up to take Wilson/Lance/Jones. He stays put at 20 and takes an OT/WR and THEN trade back up into the first and takes Trask. This is my #calledit

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He lobbied and got foles. What happened there?
An inept offensive line and then an injury.

B4 they made the deal I said no........ foles would get injured behind our OL, cuz of a lack of mobility. And he was injured.
Now some ppl here want us to draft another immobile Qb, who's a bad fit for our OL. ?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Here's the change that needs to be made right now. :sweep: nagy's azz out

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Pace is random and nagy is clueless so that should help narrow things down?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm thinking Pace is a little more shook this draft and will not trade up to take Wilson/Lance/Jones. He stays put at 20 and takes an OT/WR and THEN trade back up into the first and takes Trask. This is my #calledit

Trask would be a horrific decision....just like foles. Trask'll end up injured. Our OL can't give 4-5 secs of pass pro. Heck when they applied a little pressure on him in that bowl game he threw 3 picks in the first qrt. ?

Last edited: