Who’s the next QB Bust that Pace drafts?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
That's the same thing. Nagy acquired Mitch by taking the Bears job. He took a swing on winning with Mitch the 2nd overall pick.
i did not realize nagy was a part of drafting mitch. if nagy was a part of drafting any QB it was patrick mahomes, who was heavily rumored to be his #1 choice in that draft class.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
i did not realize nagy was a part of drafting mitch. if nagy was a part of drafting any QB it was patrick mahomes, who was heavily rumored to be his #1 choice in that draft class.

Nagy selected Mitch as his QB by taking the Bears job.

Then he wanted Foles.

2, not 1.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Image result for goodfellas wives

^ "You have to look at it the right way. Nagy has only been part of one QB selection, so things can't be that bad, .. right?"

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Pace is living the GM dream right now. He gets to fuck this roster up even more and then say “whoopsie daisy” and leave the shit on the walls for the next GM to fix.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nagy selected Mitch as his QB by taking the Bears job.

Then he wanted Foles.

2, not 1.
but he didn’t draft mitch and he certainly didn’t mess up the evaluation process. again nobody is disputing he came to the bears with mitch, i am simply saying that DRAFTING mitch should count as a strike on Pace not Nagy. especially when nagy had the correct guy at #1.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
but he didn’t draft mitch and he certainly didn’t mess up the evaluation process. again nobody is disputing he came to the bears with mitch, i am simply saying that DRAFTING mitch should count as a strike on Pace not Nagy. especially when nagy had the correct guy at #1.

You said

it was about QB acquisitions or “taking a swing”

It doesn't matter which method of acquisition whether by draft (which he did not) or taking the Bears job with Mitch at QB (which he DID do!)

Do you get this yet?

Image result for do you get it

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pace is living the GM dream right now. He gets to fuck this roster up even more and then say “whoopsie daisy” and leave the shit on the walls for the next GM to fix.

He's done an okay job with the roster.

The issue is the big decisions were horrible ones(Eddie, Quinn, Mitch, Nagy).

He will make us just good enough to keep us mediocre for the next few years.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You said

It doesn't matter which method of acquisition whether by draft (which he did not) or taking the Bears job with Mitch at QB (which he DID do!)

Do you get this yet?

Image result for do you get it
no shit sherlock. the point was run and shoot said “He lobbied and got foles. What happened there?” which is clearly suggesting he shouldn’t get another “swing” since he messed up the foles evaluation. my point is that’s ridiculous considering 1) the bears will likely have to draft their next QB which Nagy hasn’t done yet 2) Pace has completely made a mockery of that position and 3) he had pat mahomes as his highest QB in 2017.

if you want to argue that Matt Nagy “acquired” Mitch trubisky in the context of a conversation about trading or drafting a QB go ahead.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
no shit sherlock. the point was run and shoot said “He lobbied and got foles. What happened there?” which is clearly suggesting he shouldn’t get another “swing” since he messed up the foles evaluation. my point is that’s ridiculous considering 1) the bears will likely have to draft their next QB which Nagy hasn’t done yet 2) Pace has completely made a mockery of that position and 3) he had pat mahomes as his highest QB in 2017.

if you want to argue that Matt Nagy “acquired” Mitch trubisky in the context of a conversation about trading or drafting a QB go ahead.

Hahahahahaha, you are literally the one that said Nagy has only had one QB pick when he has agreed to coach 2. As if he took the Bears job with Mitch with a gun to his head.

1) I don't give a FUCK if Nagy drafts a QB this year. He sucks at scheming. He sucks at developing QBs; he sucks at putting any QB in a good position to do well.

2) Pace sucks so I agree there.

3) LOL Nagy said he had Mahomes as his highest QB. LOL No source of him putting that out there before the 17 draft but HE SAYS IT'S TRUE! OMG! YES! HOW COULD I DOUBT THAT??

Image result for Women Excited Face

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Hahahahahaha, you are literally the one that said Nagy has only had one QB pick when he has agreed to coach 2. As if he took the Bears job with Mitch with a gun to his head.

1) I don't give a FUCK if Nagy drafts a QB this year. He sucks at scheming. He sucks at developing QBs; he sucks at putting any QB in a good position to do well.

3) LOL Nagy said he had Mahomes as his highest QB. LOL No source of him putting that out there before the 17 draft but HE SAYS IT'S TRUE! OMG! YES! HOW COULD I DOUBT THAT??

Image result for Women Excited Face
you came into a conversation to say i don’t give a fuck about this conversation but i kinda agree so go you!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
the irony of my argument for Nagy is bested by an overthrown pass where the nearest player isn’t a Bear and some guy who looks like ryan pace

The irony of any of your arguments comes from someone who acts like he knows how football works.

Image result for take your eye off the ball

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The irony of any of your arguments comes from someone who acts like he knows how football works.

Image result for take your eye off the ball
i know i trust nagy’s QB evaluation skills more than Pace’s. i also know the bears will pick a QB this draft since they’re both trying to save their jobs.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i know i trust nagy’s QB evaluation skills more than Pace’s. i also know the bears will pick a QB this draft since they’re both trying to save their jobs.

I know I trust neither of them and you keep acting like you can only be disappointed in one OR the other but not both.

Back to the thread we were in:

"you are literally the one that said Nagy has only had one QB pick when he has agreed to coach 2. As if he took the Bears job with Mitch with a gun to his head.

3) LOL Nagy said he 'had Mahomes as his highest QB'. LOL

*No source of him putting that out there before the 17 draft*

but HE SAYS IT'S TRUE! OMG! YES! HOW COULD I DOUBT THAT??"

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I know I trust neither of them and you keep acting like you can only be disappointed in one OR the other but not both.

Back to the thread we were in:

"you are literally the one that said Nagy has only had one QB pick when he has agreed to coach 2. As if he took the Bears job with Mitch with a gun to his head.

3) LOL Nagy said he 'had Mahomes as his highest QB'. LOL

*No source of him putting that out there before the 17 draft*

but HE SAYS IT'S TRUE! OMG! YES! HOW COULD I DOUBT THAT??"
1) nobody gives a fuck what you want it’s frankly irrelevant. matt nagy has acquired 1 QB since becoming HC of the Bears, Nick Foles. Ryan Pace acquired Mitch trubisky by trading up like the idiot he is. Nagy is not responsible for the sad state of affairs in the QB room, Pace is. If you don’t give a fuck about whether or not nagy drafts a QB i suggest you stop responding to my posts about it.

2) we are in agreement

3) talk to laurence holmes

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
matt nagy deserves a shot with a competent QB if you ask me
lmfao! Do you know anything about football? A better QB does not change the awful OL blocking scheme he wants. It does not change the bad play calling.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
lmfao! Do you know anything about football? A better QB does not change the awful OL blocking scheme he wants. It does not change the bad play calling.
here’s a thought: the play calling might improve if you have a QB who’s capable of reading more than half a field!!