Who’s the next QB Bust that Pace drafts?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lmfao! Do you know anything about football? A better QB does not change the awful OL blocking scheme he wants. It does not change the bad play calling.
Watson with a worse line has done more than any QB in Chicago Bears history. Despite poor playcalling, the Bears still had open receivers that Mitch couldn't see because he's more braindead than you are.

Stick to disliking people because your posts as shit.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Watson with a worse line has done more than any QB in Chicago Bears history. Despite poor playcalling, the Bears still had open receivers that Mitch couldn't see because he's more braindead than you are.

funny-quarantine-signs-7-5e96ff479f1b2__700.jpg

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I know I trust neither of them and you keep acting like you can only be disappointed in one OR the other but not both.

Back to the thread we were in:

"you are literally the one that said Nagy has only had one QB pick when he has agreed to coach 2. As if he took the Bears job with Mitch with a gun to his head.

1) I don't give a FUCK if Nagy drafts a QB this year. He sucks at scheming. He sucks at developing QBs; he sucks at putting any QB in a good position to do well.

2) Pace sucks so I agree there.

3) LOL Nagy said he 'had Mahomes as his highest QB'. LOL

*No source of him putting that out there before the 17 draft*

but HE SAYS IT'S TRUE! OMG! YES! HOW COULD I DOUBT THAT??"

There are 32 head coaching jobs in the NFL and they pay a lot of money. Unless you’re some big name who has a lot of offers you’re going to take whatever QB they give you. Are you trying to have a genuine conversation here or just argue nonsense? You think Matt Nagy would be like “Thanks but no thanks Bears. I’m turning down your multi million dollar a year job because I’m not sold on your second year QB. I’m not sure he’s my guy” What planet do you live on where that conversation takes place? “Yeah, I know I was selling realty a couple years ago and I appreciate the offer, but I’m going to have to turn down the head coaching position of the Chicago Bears because I’m just not sure about the kid they jtook in the draft with the second overall pick last year. I’m gonna wait til the right situation because these jobs grow on trees.”

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

LMFAO Unlike you I actually played the game into college. Little dumbasses like you who nothing about the game keep posting your gibberish.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
here’s a thought: the play calling might improve if you have a QB who’s capable of reading more than half a field!!
As usual, you would be wrong. Nagy is an arena league football O.C. and wants to run his shit offense like that. If you haven't noticed, he is determined to run it his way.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
As usual, you would be wrong. Nagy is an arena league football O.C. and wants to run his shit offense like that. If you haven't noticed, he is determined to run it his way.
rhat arena league offense looks great in buffalo, kansas city, and won a super bowl in philly!

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears sold Nagy on Mitch and wanting to implement a RPO scheme similar to the one used in Philly that won the SB and KC that just won the last one . How is Nagy to blame for Mitch being too dumb to run it ? Nagys been here THREE seasons and hes made some mistakes but we sold him on some BS. Now that doesn't mean he didnt like Mitch heck the Chiefs scouted and interviewed all Qbs from 2017 so he knew Mitch had talent . But he came here to put Mitch in a offense the Bears felt their draft pick could throve in and the guy just was not good enough.

Foles was a STAFF move they ALL knew Foles hell our QB coach was Foles OC last season . They went after Bridgewater first but then Covid hit and they now needed a veteran who was willing to compete for the job and wouldn't throw a tantrum if he didnt win it .
What a pile of crap. He was interviewed by the Bears, not the other way around.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
1) nobody gives a fuck what you want it’s frankly irrelevant. matt nagy has acquired 1 QB since becoming HC of the Bears, Nick Foles. Ryan Pace acquired Mitch trubisky by trading up like the idiot he is. Nagy is not responsible for the sad state of affairs in the QB room, Pace is. If you don’t give a fuck about whether or not nagy drafts a QB i suggest you stop responding to my posts about it.

2) we are in agreement

3) talk to laurence holmes

1) Nobody gives a fuck what any of us are saying here on the board, you dunce. Matt Nagy acquired Mitch when he took the job of coaching Mitch in 2018. Nagy is ABSOLUTELY responsible in part for how horrible the QBs are playing; confusing them and setting them up for failure on more than one occasion. (I know, they do suck) but that makes Nagy's failures with them even MORE obvious as other coaches have actually gotten better performances out of this level of QB. Especially Foles.

Oh and I will not stop responding to you about this. Stop bitching about how I keep replying.

2) Cool.

3) Hearsay. Nagy picked Mitch over working with Mahomes as an OC and leveraging a better job later with a QB NOT named Mitch Trubisky.

2 QBs for Nagy, not 1.

Dumbass.

Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There are 32 head coaching jobs in the NFL and they pay a lot of money.

Thanks for the update.

Unless you’re some big name who has a lot of offers you’re going to take whatever QB they give you.

Lol

So many coordinators and coaches stay put rather than run out for any job. Roman, Fitzgerald, Shaw, McGinnis, Belichik, Parcells, but wait that's not a LOT a lot right?

So Nagy did have a gun to his head?

And did not choose of HIS OWN free will to become Mitch's coach?

What exactly IS your point??

Are YOU trying to have a genuine conversation here or just arguing nonsense?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
1) Nobody gives a fuck what any of us are saying here on the board, you dunce. Matt Nagy acquired Mitch when he took the job of coaching Mitch in 2018. Nagy is ABSOLUTELY responsible in part for how horrible the QBs are playing; confusing them and setting them up for failure on more than one occasion. (I know, they do suck) but that makes Nagy's failures with them even MORE obvious as other coaches have actually gotten better performances out of this level of QB. Especially Foles.

Oh and I will not stop responding to you about this. Stop bitching about how I keep replying.

2) Cool.

3) Hearsay. Nagy picked Mitch over working with Mahomes as an OC and leveraging a better job later with a QB NOT Mitch.

2 QBs for Nagy, not 1.

Dumbass.
you’re very disrespectful and condescending every time we engage, which is strange because i do not act that way with you, so please stop.

1) cool, both suck. hard to have a good offense when the most important position in professional sports are occupied by back ups.

3) you asked for a credible source, and now it’s hear say. pick your story.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
you’re very disrespectful and condescending every time we engage, which is strange because i do not act that way with you, so please stop.

1) cool, both suck. hard to have a good offense when the most important position in professional sports are occupied by back ups.

3) you asked for a credible source, and now it’s hear say. pick your story.

1) Yes it is hard to have a good offense when the QB is backup quality. BUT NAGY CHOSE TO COACH MITCH. And Chip Kelley and Doug Pederson got MVP play out of Foles. You are making my own point and don't even know it.

2) I wanted a direct source of Nagy saying it and you gave me "A lot of people out there say... " ( a direct quote from your link)

If I said a lot of people out there say you are a dickless pussy, does that make it a reliable source?

I would say no and stick up for you as that would be disrespectful and condescending without evidence.

Please for the love of God start posting better with logic and reason soon.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
1) Yes it is hard to have a good offense when the QB is backup quality. BUT NAGY CHOSE TO COACH MITCH. And Chip Kelley and Doug Pederson got MVP play out of Foles. You are making my own point and don't even know it.

2) I wanted a direct source of Nagy saying it and you gave me "A lot of people out there say... "

If I said a lot of people out there say you are a dickless pussy, does that make it a reliable source?

I would say no and stick up for you as that would be disrespectful and condescending without evidence.

Please for the love of God start posting better with logic and reason soon.
1) Doug Pederson had a much better offense around foles. particularly along the OL. i don’t think there’s a single position group on the bears offense that is equivalent to what the Eagles had during their super bowl run. this is a disingenuous take and you know it.

2) no you actually said the following
“LOL No source of him putting that out there before the 17 draft but HE SAYS IT'S TRUE! OMG! YES! HOW COULD I DOUBT THAT??”

to which i responded with a well respected journalist who clearly is saying the opposite. I would actually be more inclined to believe an independent party like Holmes compared to Nagy who could easily just say something like that to stroke his ego and try to save his job.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
1) Doug Pederson had a much better offense around foles. particularly along the OL. i don’t think there’s a single position group on the bears offense that is equivalent to what the Eagles had during their super bowl run. this is a disingenuous take and you know it.

It's not disingenuous but you really don't know that nor why. The Eagles O was more talented than the Bears for sure, especially on the OL, but Doug P called the game for Foles' strengths and Foles was not confused nor arguing with Doug P about what will work and what will not because they were in lockstep and that falls on the coach.

It also falls on the coach to be consistent with the OL assignments and not confuse them with who has who on the DL and teach them not to fall the fuck down. This all works together and you have always been blind to Nagy partly out of unawareness and partly out of ignoring posters pointing out to you what is happening on the football field week in and week out.

no you actually said the following
“LOL No source of him putting that out there before the 17 draft

You are right; I said that. I had thought it went without saying it would have to be a reliable source, so my mistake I guess.

a well respected journalist who clearly is saying the opposite.

No, he did not say the opposite. He made no claim. He reported that " I’VE HEARD A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND NAGY FROM KANSAS CITY SAY, ‘LOOK, WE KNEW WHAT HIS QUARTERBACK BOARD WAS BACK IN ’17. IT WAS MAHOMES ... "

That is a report of what others claim and told Holmes. Not a direct source.

If Nagy thought Mahomes was so great, he could have stayed there and been Mahomes' OC for another year and leveraged another head coach job that would be better and away from the "PROJECT QB".

He made his choice. It was Nagy's choice.

2 QBs chosen by Nagy, not 1.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It's not disingenuous but you really don't know that nor why. The Eagles O was more talented than the Bears for sure, especially on the OL, but Doug P called the game for Foles' strengths and Foles was not confused nor arguing with Doug P about what will work and what will not because they were in lockstep and that falls on the coach.

It also falls on the coach to be consistent with the OL assignments and not confuse them with who has who on the DL and teach them not to fall the fuck down. This all works together and you have always been blind to Nagy partly out of unawareness and partly out of ignoring posters pointing out to you what is happening on the football field week in and week out.

You are right; I said that. I had thought it went without saying it would have to be a reliable source, so my mistake I guess.

No, he did not say the opposite. He made no claim. He reported that " I’VE HEARD A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND NAGY FROM KANSAS CITY SAY, ‘LOOK, WE KNEW WHAT HIS QUARTERBACK BOARD WAS BACK IN ’17. IT WAS MAHOMES ... "

That is a report of what others claim and told Holmes. Not a direct source.

If Nagy thought Mahomes was so great, he could have stayed there and been Mahomes' OC for another year and leveraged another head coach job that would be better and away from the "PROJECT QB".

He made his choice. It was Nagy's choice.

2 QBs chosen by Nagy, not 1.
1) Foles has consistently played to the level of talent around him, in literally every stop of his career. it would be one thing if Foles only struggled in Chicago with Nagy, but literally not a single other coach has gotten foles to play anywhere near the level he was at during their run. probably because he’ll never get to play in an offense that stacked ever again and hasn’t played in an offense that stacked since.

2) Laurence Holmes is a credible source. unless you have something to share with the class about why he would not be creditable, you wound like a Trump supporter complaining about fake news on CNN.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Foles has consistently played to the level of talent around him, in literally every stop of his career.

Oh it's that simple in your mind? No investigating into how and why that is so? Ok then, I tried. Now you know why I dismiss you out of hand because you simply do refuse to learn football.

Laurence Holmes is a credible source.

No shit. He said he heard someone say it in KC. HE DID NOT EVEN MAKE THE CLAIM HIMSELF. If you don't want to be condescended to, then step up and get better already.

I am a fan of your posting in much the same way I am a fan of the Bears. I am rooting for you to get better, but I have no faith in it and feel as if this is ultimately a lost cause.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Oh it's that simple in your mind? No investigating into how and why that is so? Ok then, I tried. Now you know why I dismiss you out of hand because you simply do refuse to learn football.

No shit. He said he heard someone say it in KC. HE DID NOT EVEN MAKE THE CLAIM HIMSELF. If you don't want to be condescended to, then step up and get better already.

I am a fan of your posting in much the same way I am a fan of the Bears. I am rooting for you to get better, but I have no faith in it and feel as if this is ultimately a lost cause.
1) my claim is supported by statistics. it really is that simple considering his sample size. point to a single other stint where foles played like he did with the Eagles on their super bowl run and i’ll concede this point.

2) Again, unless you think holmes is lying, which would make him not credible, then there’s nothing wrong with this. it’s really pretty standard for journalists to use anonymous sources. You seem to think holmes is lying or not telling the truth, what’s your evidence for it?