Who’s your stay @ 20 no trade back guy?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
If the Bears go defense 1st round I would laugh and not think about them again until the 2022 draft.
I hope they make a move for Fields. If not, I wouldn’t mind the pick for just 2 defensive players: Farley or Horn. Horn will likely be gone, but both are future CB 1s IMO.

Cosmi or Little in 2, QB or WR in 3.

That would be fine with me if they don’t make a move for a top QB.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I hope they make a move for Fields. If not, I wouldn’t mind the pick for just 2 defensive players: Farley or Horn. Horn will likely be gone, but both are future CB 1s IMO.

Let’s be honest, if they don’t make a move for a top QB aka Fields this season is completely pointless and uninteresting. So I really don’t care if it’s not a QB. The Bears have completely sucked the fandom out of me.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:

I’m almost there too man, but look at it this way-stock up on talent, if/when Dalton doesn’t pan out, pace and Nagy are likely gone and the roster isn’t completely decimated.

Last edited:

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Let’s be honest, if they don’t make a move for a top QB aka Fields this season is completely pointless and uninteresting. So I really don’t care if it’s not a QB. The Bears have completely sucked the fandom out of me.
Sorry, obviously meant to quote your post.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

Well, enjoy your Bear free vacation.

The season is far from pointless without mortgaging the farm for some one year wonder, over-valued, Qb4 or 5. Seriously.

Get a grip. Dry your fucking tears. Change your diaper. And get a grip. Oh, I said that. My bad.