Who are your top 7 for the Bears left on the board

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Raimann
Watson/Pickens
Booth/Gordon
Winfrey - watched this guy play all last season. He is nasty

OL seems to have dried up after Round 1 run on lineman. Maybe a Quinn trade and gain another Rnd 2 pick?
I like all the guys you mentioned, but OL still has Kinnard, Raimann, Salyer, Ingram, Parham, Jurgens. Still plenty there. A lot of them I'd prefer later 2nd round or 3rd round though

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I think the odds are we take Winfrey with our 1st pick and hope one of Moore/Raimann makes it to our 2nd. If not, it might be defense with both 2nd rd picks…

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Winfrey
Raimann
Skyy Moore
Goedke
Ojabo
Gordon
Brisker

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
There is going to be a run on QBs most likely. You've got 4 or 5 QBs who most have in the top 60-75 and several teams that need QBs; I'd say theG iants are the only high percentage to select QB before the Bears (maybe HOU but I think they will run with Mills this year), but after the Bears there is SEA, ATL, DET, and WAS (maybe, with Wentz). Could definitely see someone wanting to jump Seattle for one.

If you can move back a few spots, and be fairly certain a QB or two is going to go in those picks, it would be a great deal.

I am very high on Winfrey, Booth, Brisker, Gordon and I'd be happy with Moore, Hall, Jones, and Watkins. Not alot of OL talent that fits neatly but I would also be alright with Parham or Ingram there.

I think we just need one team ahead of us to pick a QB to start a run at the position. If not, I think teams will sit back and let guys fall to them. Jets and Texans won't draft one but I could see the first four taking a shot. I know Tampa is playing with a small open championship window with Brady, but taking Willis and letting him sit for a year behind GOAT could be interesting.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does it give anyone pause that he’s 10 days younger than James Daniels? A guy who’s already been in the league 4 years. Just saying he’s a pretty old rookie. And not a finished product either.

Fuck. Didn't know that.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would like some combo of:
39-Gordo,Dean , Booth , McCreary, Raimann
48-Pitre, Kinnard, Watson, Moore, Pickens
71-Chenal, Pierce, Metchie, Tolbert

Booth, Kinnard, Metchie and go sign Eric Fisher would be a dream scenario.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Winfrey
Raimann
Skyy Moore
Goedke
Ojabo
Gordon
Brisker
Ojabo will be out for a while though right? If you draft him, are you getting anything out of him in year 1?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Winfrey
Does it give anyone pause that he’s 10 days younger than James Daniels? A guy who’s already been in the league 4 years. Just saying he’s a pretty old rookie. And not a finished product either.
I believe Kyle long was an old rookie? Either way I’m sticking to defense that’s where the talent is at

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like all the guys you mentioned, but OL still has Kinnard, Raimann, Salyer, Ingram, Parham, Jurgens. Still plenty there. A lot of them I'd prefer later 2nd round or 3rd round though
I really hope the plan is get a guard in round 3 and then sign Eric Fisher until we can draft a long term answer. (Two year deal maybe) The value for guards will be there in round three. The value in round two seems to be defense. And maybe a WR depending on how they like them.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I like Winfrey better too. But I’m a Bears fan so I expect disappointing things
Having that inside disruption from the 3 Tech is just critical to this scheme. Think back to when Harris was healthy. He could change the complexion of games like the big Bears - Seahawks tilt in 2006 that turned into a rout because Harris was in the backfield on every snap.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Having that inside disruption from the 3 Tech is just critical to this scheme. Think back to when Harris was healthy. He could change the complexion of games like the big Bears - Seahawks tilt in 2006 that turned into a rout because Harris was in the backfield on every snap.
Oh I know. Heard it a thousand times. That’s why if I had to bet it would be one of the 3 techs at 39.

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
Raimann seems like the last, best chance of getting a starting LT out of this draft.

I think the Jets are going to take him

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Oh I know. Heard it a thousand times. That’s why if I had to bet it would be one of the 3 techs at 39.
Meh. Poles and friends probably have one guy they like above the others, and if he's there, they pull the trigger. If that guy goes a pick or two before theirs, hopefully they don't just say "well we really need one so I'll take choice number 2", at least if there's someone else available that's higher on their board.

baredown

Liked Posts:
Over the past few years, the media draft analysis industry has gotten very good at projecting how the draft is going to shake out. With the exception of NE & Strange, this year’s 1st round pretty much went chalk. Consensus ”next best remaining” seems basically to be almost all defense, especially along the D-line. So, go where the value is, with some positional value thrown in:

Ojabo (a risk, but high potential reward…)
Ebiketie
T. Jones
L. Hall
Gordon
Booth
Mafe
Dean