Who cares about the loss, Fields broke out this game

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Even that INT was a great throw off Mooneys hands. And the bears have literally 0 deep threat besides Mooney.
That's 2 on Mooney this season. Remember how last season he had hands made of super glue? LOL NOT THIS YEAR!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even that INT was a great throw off Mooneys hands. And the bears have literally 0 deep threat besides Mooney.
Mooney was hit while trying to catch a not great throw. Kinda equal blame on that one. Should have been a better throw and a better catch. Fields had the entire left side of the field open and brought the safety back into the play.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
What happened to this Byrd dude? Is he even out there playing? Isn't he the #4?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Mooney was hit while trying to catch a not great throw. Kinda equal blame on that one. Should have been a better throw and a better catch. Fields had the entire left side of the field open and brought the safety back into the play.
Meh, if the ball hits you in the hands, you gotta catch that shit.

A lot of Fields' picks seem to be tipped balls.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
High risk high reward throw which was the only small chance of getting back in the game. Not mad at it. If it was a 1 score game it would have been a bad throw.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He did show some progress, but I hate how his breakout game is an 84 passer rating where he threw for less than 200 yards.. Our standards have got to be better..

Bearsfan7

Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, big time break out performance leading the offense to 22 points while throwing a whole 175 yards! Meanwhile Deebo Samuel is out there setting records with 900+ yards while our number 1 guy is sitting at what 250 lol. Where are the chunk plays, where are the playmakers? You can't win in this league by dinking and dunking.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, big time break out performance leading the offense to 22 points while throwing a whole 175 yards! Meanwhile Deebo Samuel is out there setting records with 900+ yards while our number 1 guy is sitting at what 250 lol. Where are the chunk plays, where are the playmakers? You can't win in this league by dinking and dunking.
are you @and 69 others 's alt to boost his thread? the lol

Liked Posts:
22 pts is a miracle for this team, good to see Fields make something out of nothing

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like Fields confidence is starting to go up, which is great to see. If he starts playing a little more free, we're going to see some explosive plays eventually. Unfortunately, I don't really see the passing game getting much better throughout the season. Partly due to Fields, partly due to WRs, but mainly Nagy's offense. It's just not good.

Just keep building off it. This season is about Fields development and Nagy's firing. Today was a step in the right direction.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like for Justin to see the whole field on certain plays, but overall this was much better.

AR can pound sand. I've seen enough.