Who dey

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Who dey think isn't going to score a feild goal after a interception on the first play of the game?

Go bangels!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who dey think isn't going to score a feild goal after a interception on the first play of the game?

Go bangels!!!

I know you are autistic and genuinely into football so I don't mean to insult you. However, there is literally a thread to discuss the game posted already.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I know you are autistic and genuinely into football so I don't mean to insult you. However, there is literally a thread to discuss the game posted already.
I'm sorry Grimsong I literally had too many bowser windows up on my screen and I thought this was the one already inside your thread about the playoffs today

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
It's all good brother. Please check my latest DM about loading up on BTC and CRO.
I have reviewed and will respond with my advising in side of a few minutes because right now I am so pumped up that I'm literally catching by breath from the way this game is going and the nitrous oxide balloons from a tank that my girlfriend'girlfriend brought over to literally party with for today's game day experience and want to make sure I read again what you wrote that I already read but couldn't completely understand because of the buzzing that my brain was doing whilst being deprived of oxygen just now.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have reviewed and will respond with my advising in side of a few minutes because right now I am so pumped up that I'm literally catching by breath from the way this game is going and the nitrous oxide balloons from a tank that my girlfriend'girlfriend brought over to literally party with for today's game day experience and want to make sure I read again what you wrote that I already read but couldn't completely understand because of the buzzing that my brain was doing whilst being deprived of oxygen just now.

Wow, that sounds fun. Is your girlfriend's girlfriend looking for a boyfriend? Not sure if maybe both of them are open to other relationships?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Wow, that sounds fun. Is your girlfriend's girlfriend looking for a boyfriend? Not sure if maybe both of them are open to other relationships?
They are both hippy girls that I met inside of a Pfish concert which I am not really into but I am literally "into" getting inside the inside of those types of girls if you are catching what I'm passing here which is literally sexural in nature.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bengals gonna Field goal their way into the AFC championship game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They are both hippy girls that I met inside of a Pfish concert which I am not really into but I am literally "into" getting inside the inside of those types of girls if you are catching what I'm passing here which is literally sexural in nature.
simpsons-hippie.gif

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Take em to tha fucc room boi!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
boom

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Bengals must have hired Mike Martz as their OC for this game with the way they're having Burrow hold onto the ball. 9 sacks and counting....

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Boom

MDB111™