Who do ya like? Keeping an eye on?

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Cam Jurgens C Nebraska Extremely athletic for a big man. His numbers at the combine are going to be upper echelon. 3-4 round maybe. Perfect zone blocking center.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Very similar to Lindstrom from BC. Primarily a zone blocking center. Could be a solid 4th round pick up.
Cam Jurgens C Nebraska Extremely athletic for a big man. His numbers at the combine are going to be upper echelon. 3-4 round maybe. Perfect zone blocking center.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Two late round CBs that could be nice are Marcus Jones and Josh Jobe. They are completely different as far as skills. Jobe is a bigger CB that can tackle, Jones is a 5'8 slot CB that has some ball skills. Reminds me of Tim Jennings.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The idea that the senior bowl can't have a large impact on a player from a small school is short sighted. It gives people a better chance to view them against nfl level talent as opposed to high school PE teachers they've been playing against

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Some prospects to keep an eye on:

OT: Bernhard Raimann, Central Michigan - Raimann is a raw, but intriguing prospect. Made the transition from tight end to tackle during the pandemic. Might struggle a bit in the early going as he’s still learning the position, but he has the athleticism to make up for it. He’s a bit older, but that shouldn’t be a problem with how late guys are playing into their 30s.

G: Cole Strange, Chattanooga-Tennessee - Might be the next small-school prospect to really surprise and be a quality starter in this league. Primarily played guard in college, but he did snap at the Senior Bowl, so he could make that transition to center.

G: Luke Goedeke, Central Michigan - Just like his teammate Raimann, Goedeke was a former tight end who made the switch. He will likely need to make the switch to guard due to length issues, but Goedeke is a good run blocker and an above average pass blocker.

C: Luke Fortner, Kentucky - Besides Linderbaum, Fortner is in the running to be the 2nd best center behind him in this class. Fortner has the leadership and position flexibility to get on the field sooner rather than later.

CB: Joshua Williams, Fayetteville State - A small school prospect who has the size, length, speed, and ball skills to cover anyone. He might need some time adjusting to the competition, but definitely has the potential to be a starting corner in this league.

S: Bryan Cook, Cincinnati - Often overlooked by Gardner and Bryant, Cook is a prospect that could absolutely surprise and become a starter year 1. As a former corner, Cook can not only cover, but can run and hit as well. A versatile piece that any defense could use.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
David Ugwoegbu.

I think he will be a mid round steal for middle linebacker. Although someone might push him to an olb in a 3-4

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As a fan of the trenches, I'm keeping my eye on Jordan Davis. A Jupiter sized DT. The Bears are not going to be able to draft him, but I'll follow his career.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Two late round CBs that could be nice are Marcus Jones and Josh Jobe. They are completely different as far as skills. Jobe is a bigger CB that can tackle, Jones is a 5'8 slot CB that has some ball skills. Reminds me of Tim Jennings.
If I had to pick 1 player that is my draft crush this year, it would probably be Marcus Jones. I don't think he's a late round guy at all. I think he goes on Day 2. He is only 5'8", but he should probably run in the 4.38-4.42 range. He's the perfect nickel prospect. He has great footwork, mirrors routes well and has amazing ball skills. He was top 5 in both INTs (5) and PBUs (13). He has big-time ball production. He will also come up and hit. Granted, he's not going to stick his face in the hole Derrick Henry is running thru, but he will definitely lay out a guy on a crosser in the middle. But also as important, he's the best kickoff return man in the draft. I think he's a top 10 KR in the league on Day 1 and potentially a starting nickel. Teams that value play from the nickel will certainly not let him get out of Day 2 IMO. If the Bears can pick up an extra 3rd, I think he fits Eberflus' system really well.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
McDuffie and Gordon, the cbs from Washington.

DTs after the big names long gone by 39. Travis Jones from UConn. Logan Hall from Houston. Ridgeway from Arkansas.

Last the OGs. Zion Johnson, Ed Ingram, and Lecitius Smith.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I agree totally, the more I watch and read he seems more and more like a 2nd round pick. I did a mock and got him in the third, but I don't see him dropping to that far.
If I had to pick 1 player that is my draft crush this year, it would probably be Marcus Jones. I don't think he's a late round guy at all. I think he goes on Day 2. He is only 5'8", but he should probably run in the 4.38-4.42 range. He's the perfect nickel prospect. He has great footwork, mirrors routes well and has amazing ball skills. He was top 5 in both INTs (5) and PBUs (13). He has big-time ball production. He will also come up and hit. Granted, he's not going to stick his face in the hole Derrick Henry is running thru, but he will definitely lay out a guy on a crosser in the middle. But also as important, he's the best kickoff return man in the draft. I think he's a top 10 KR in the league on Day 1 and potentially a starting nickel. Teams that value play from the nickel will certainly not let him get out of Day 2 IMO. If the Bears can pick up an extra 3rd, I think he fits Eberflus' system really well.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
This is a dream scenario, but If we had this draft I'd be shittin in high cotton.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-224148_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-224148_Chrome.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 16

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Just for fun let's suppose George Pickens, Christian Watson and Zion Johnson are all there at 39. Who do you take?

For me it would be Watson because imo he's a better route runner than Pickens (and maybe faster too) and there seems to be a lot of good OL options in the 3rd round.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Just for fun let's suppose George Pickens, Christian Watson and Zion Johnson are all there at 39. Who do you take?

For me it would be Watson because imo he's a better route runner than Pickens (and maybe faster too) and there seems to be a lot of good OL options in the 3rd round.
For sure Watson..........size, speed, big play ability.