Who do you like tomorrow?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol

You guys need a CB and in a baaaaaadddd way. There is sure to be a serviceable Tackle with the next round of cuts.

With that said.......

Aaron Robinson, CB
there will be another round of cuts coming that we can find a guy for a year

greg23

Liked Posts:
Well Jenkins specifically because he is an absolute road grader who adds an entire streak of nastiness to the entire right side. Its not impossible to scheme a patchwork defense on the blind side for a season or two, especially if that Teven Jenkins + Alex Bars/James Daniels/Cody Whitehair (however it works itself out in camp I will be content with to start the season) right side is causing nightmares for opposing defenses.

He was my dream pick at twenty. If the Bears land him in the second its a coup, even if it costs next years second I think it might be worth it.

Now we don't have a 1st/2nd/4th next year???

Brilliant.

All for a guy who can't pass block.....super

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Now we don't have a 1st/2nd/4th next year???

Brilliant.

All for a guy who can't pass block.....super

Still have the 2nd, only 1st and 4th gone next year.

How can you not be pumped for Fields?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Still have the 2nd, only 1st and 4th gone next year.

How can you not be pumped for Fields?
I am

But morons around here suggesting we trade this year and next years 2nd to move up for a guy who struggles to pass block

Hello.....we drafted a qb in the BHVWGHC system who will be passing the ball often...Jenkins doesn't fit this system

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I like Jalen Mayfield a lot, as a potential trade up candidate. He is a RT and nothing else and should be a good one. You don’t have to be bouncing him around multiple spots trying to find the right fit for him like a Jenkins or these other guys if they can’t develop properly. He’s a durable, great pass-protecting RT.

Daniels + Mustopher + Mayfield you shore up that right side for a while. Let Dalton get beat up and buy a LT next year, which then becomes the only missing piece to a really good, young offensive line.

But he seems versatile enough to slide to LT if asked, didn’t realize he played LT freshman year

Last edited:

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The Bears should be really damn good in ‘22 if they play their cards right

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Mayfield in the 2nd, Spencer Brown in the third.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
do you think we could skip DB and possibly sign Malik Hooker to a cheap contract due to injury last year? He’s still a stud.
We could but we don’t have much cap to work with. Even after the draft the offseason to me isn’t over until August. Lots of stuff can happen from now until then. But if you want immediate impact with the 2 round pick you get a db cause it’s the biggest hole right now. Draft a wr of tackle and they might not see the field this year. Be kind of shitty to draft three players that will be in reserve until 2022 lol

Brum Bear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears are supposedly keen on D'Wayne Erskine. Hoping that's in the 3rd Round, as we need an OT more

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
Honestly, I think it’s gotta be just BPA now. No need to draft desperately for this season.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Honestly, I think it’s gotta be just BPA now. No need to draft desperately for this season.
Ah, Leno protecting Fields' blindside will get our new QB killed.
Definitely time to "draft desperately".

Nelly

Liked Posts:
We could but we don’t have much cap to work with. Even after the draft the offseason to me isn’t over until August. Lots of stuff can happen from now until then. But if you want immediate impact with the 2 round pick you get a db cause it’s the biggest hole right now. Draft a wr of tackle and they might not see the field this year. Be kind of shitty to draft three players that will be in reserve until 2022 lol
If we took a tackle and they didn't play right away, it would mean that the pick would have to already be a bust. Since we need to save some money anyway I'm hoping Radunz is available when we pick. Cut Leno, insert Radunz and you're on your way.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
A couple guys Bears had known contact with that could be targets today include

Dillon Radunz OT, North Dakota St
Walker Little, OT, Stanford
Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa

Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss
Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma St
Dwayne Eskridge, WR,

Asante Samuel Jr, CB, Florida St

Trevor Morris, S, TCU
Jordyn Peters, S, Auburn

Ronnie Perkins, DE, Oklahoma

Nick Bolton, ILB, Mizzou
Chazz Surratt, ILB, UNC

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
If I had to guess, Bears probably ky go OT/WR in Rd 2 and 3 by the amount if homework they did on those players in relationship to other positions.

If I had to guess, I think most of the coveted 2nd rd OL will be gone by Bears pick. I think they go Tylan Wallace and then in the 3rd go Spencer Brown

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Don’t care. As long as it’s OT/OG/C all night tonight and all day and night tomorrow. Still plenty of time for Pace to screw the pooch and
not protect his newly acquired asset.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I hope a quality LT falls to the bears. But I think the need for CB is being severely underappreciated. Jaylon Johnson has a history of shoulder injuries going back to college and you can't go into next season depending on Desmond Trufant as a starter.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Protecting Justin Fields is the number one priority. Should be no argument.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Trade ARob for multiple picks...there’s a lot of good players still. Let’s get some YOUNG CHEAP weapons. We can replace him with one of those picks. I don’t get why we are holding onto him.