Who do you NOT want that is available?

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
Laviska Shenault scares the hell out of me. I'm really intrigued by a lot of players, but he screams Cordarelle Patterson to me...

greg23

Liked Posts:
At 43

Any qb left
Any te
Shenault
Hamler

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
A few of the guys that concerned me have already been taken (Jordan Love, Noah Igbinoghene, AJ Terrell, Jeff Gladney) These were all boom or busts guys which I each saw having huge obstacles to overcome to make it at the next level.

I think we are going to be left with some decent options at #43. I'm not a big fan of the CBs on the board (other than Trevon Diggs being slightly intriguing) and the receivers. With 6 WRs being taken in the 1st, I don't see the value being there. No to KJ Hammler, Denzel Mims, and Shenault. I have 3rd round grades on those guys and prefer to wait until later at WR.

Mattracer82

Liked Posts:
No to Ashtyn Davis and K.J. hamler. So based off the last few years that’s who we should get

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
a
No trade up or down is what I want to see avoided. The talent available still should be able to land two solid starters
I don't care if Pace trades down knowing he is still going to get a starter, but he should avoid trading up at all costs.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
there could be some very nice Dline there. I wouldn’t love it but if Pace is truly BPA you never know. And Hicks ain’t getting younger.

Marlon Davidson could be what RRH isn't--he can be more than just a role player.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No trade up or down is what I want to see avoided. The talent available still should be able to land two solid starters

He could still get a starter and trade down....he just couldn't trade down far

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I am just waiting for the guys that came out when we took Shaheen like he was a well known commodity and Pace fudged that pick. I do not want the best division 2 player in the country picked this second round..
We need a number 1 receiver. Robinson is like Jeffrey when he was here, solid 2. Trick shoulder Miller is not a #1. Lets hope some homework was done and we get the best receiver or cornerback.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He could still get a starter and trade down....he just couldn't trade down far
Yeah I just don’t want to risk missing out on first round talent. Is what we are trading down for someone that will help 2020? Cause I see with our picks where we stand we can easily get two pieces that help 2020.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am just waiting for the guys that came out when we took Shaheen like he was a well known commodity and Pace fudged that pick. I do not want the best division 2 player in the country picked this second round..
We need a number 1 receiver. Robinson is like Jeffrey when he was here, solid 2. Trick shoulder Miller is not a #1. Lets hope some homework was done and we get the best receiver or cornerback.

He was the 5th TE taken in what was considered a very strong class. Dude was a bad pick because didn't turn out but don't revise history,

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At 43 and 50, I absolutely want no Hamler and no S. Hamler is too small for my tastes and his hands are suspect. As for S, too many available so no need to grab one at this point. I would target one potentially after I trade down as there will likely be one or two of the big 5 available in the 3rd round unless people think there will be a run on S in the 2nd.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Laviska Shenault scares the hell out of me. I'm really intrigued by a lot of players, but he screams Cordarelle Patterson to me...

Agreed. The last thing we need is another gadget player on this offense right now.

He's a luxury pick for a team that already has an actual offense in place