Who do you want?

jsain360

Liked Posts:
Lets say we strike out on the big 3, who do you want?
Amare, Boozer, Joe Johnson, Rudy Gay, or David Lee

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Amare or Boozer with Rudy Gay would be pretty good...

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would take Amare and Rudy.

I don´t know why but I have no good feeling about Boozer.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
I'll take Boozer. He is a beast, gives Rose a very good partner in the two man game, and his low post game should be a great addition for the team's overall offensive attack. Outside of the big three, I think all of the free agents have question marks, but Boozer fit this team, and he'll end up playing on a good value contract.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
Amare and gay would be VERY good IMO. Boozer is undersized and kinda gets abused on defense. Amare may not play defense but I feel he at least has the tools to be a great defender. Boozer may try but he just doesn't have the physical tools. Plus boozer is a very good scorer while amare has elite ability on offense

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
JimmyBulls wrote:
I'll take Boozer. He is a beast, gives Rose a very good partner in the two man game, and his low post game should be a great addition for the team's overall offensive attack. Outside of the big three, I think all of the free agents have question marks, but Boozer fit this team, and he'll end up playing on a good value contract.

Agreed. Boozer is by far the best fit out of those FA's. I don't like Amare, never have probably never will. They guy just coasts waaaaay too much for my liking. And I'm still not sold that he will play like an all-star all year after he gets paid again.

People seem to love Gay. I'm not a big fan & I've been watching this kid since he was a freshman at UConn. He just doesn't have that drive to be great or that winning fire. I see him at most being a Lamar Odom type. Not to mention we already have an overpaid SF in Mr. Glass.

I love Lee's effort on both ends of the floor but I'm almost certain that his numbers will fall back to earth when he gets out of that huck-it chuck-it system that D'Antoni runs. If we struck out on everyone else I'd take him.

Stay away from Joe Johnson. I repeat, STAY AWAY. This guy is not a winner, disappears under pressure, is not a good fit for this team no matter how much Sam Smith tries to make him be, & will command more money than he's really worth.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
If I could get Amare on a shorter teem deal, I'd take him in a heartbeat. He has the most talent out of the second tier guys.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Stay away from Joe Johnson. I repeat, STAY AWAY. This guy is not a winner, disappears under pressure, is not a good fit for this team no matter how much Sam Smith tries to make him be, & will command more money than he's really worth.

Most players in FA will command more money than they are worth...

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
If I could get Amare on a shorter teem deal, I'd take him in a heartbeat. He has the most talent out of the second tier guys.

Can't really see that happening, why would he sign a short deal when someone will surely be offering him 5 years?