Who helps themselves the most in the HoF game tonight?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It's the preseason, which means it is time for backups on guys on the bubble to emerge as candidates to fill out the final 53. Our starters aren't going to play (as they shouldn't) so there will be more reps to go around. So who do you think is going to help themselves the most tonight with a great performance in a glorified scrimmage?

For myself - On offense, I think Bennie Fowler is going to look great as a guy of experience at receiver and ST who can steal Bellamy's roster spot. I also want to see Ryan Nall get plenty of reps, as I am intrigued by his talent. On defense, I bet Bush comes in with a fire in his belly, and think Bilal Nichols is going to show that he is quality depth and a steal for a late round pick.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Gonna help myself to some thin crust pizza.

Hope to see improvements on special teams,
Good Lb play, In game coaching.
eat up! As long as there is no pineapple...

I'm really hoping Joel Iyiegbuniwe shows off his athleticism and flies down the field on ST. That'll be good for the team.

Me, with all the ribs I'll be eating.
What kind of sauce you going for? This is key to our team success

Is it weird that I want to see some FGs made?
Not weird at all. Can't forget the kicker!

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Say lots of D players. Fitts especially and the other draft picks. Need to find out what we have at OLB/DE depth.

The lower level receiver guys will have their chance to shine as well.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Me, cause I am on a binge and pissing the wife off....

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
More ribs.

I was thinking of just using some beef Ramen powder on the ribs.

81%2B2i1EwSmL._SL1500_.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's the preseason, which means it is time for backups on guys on the bubble to emerge as candidates to fill out the final 53. Our starters aren't going to play (as they shouldn't) so there will be more reps to go around. So who do you think is going to help themselves the most tonight with a great performance in a glorified scrimmage?

For myself - On offense, I think Bennie Fowler is going to look great as a guy of experience at receiver and ST who can steal Bellamy's roster spot. I also want to see Ryan Nall get plenty of reps, as I am intrigued by his talent. On defense, I bet Bush comes in with a fire in his belly, and think Bilal Nichols is going to show that he is quality depth and a steal for a late round pick.

Lamar Jackson when he's running all over us.

For the Bears i really like the guys you mentioned and K.Fitts of course. I wonder if A.Miller will play at all?

Really wanna watch R.Nall and Nichols though. I wish Iggy had a healthy TC so he could play some but i'm sure he won't be playing.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
This is my first Bears game out of college, which means this is my first Bears game where I won't be eating Ramen... not really sure what to put on ribs yet.
pick something sticky with either apple or bourbon flavor. If you can find both in the same bottle, go with that! But with ribs I tend to lean towards thicker sauces.

More ribs.
Also this
He hasn't been practicing so I doubt he'll play.
Oh really? Hell I didn't know that. I presume it's injury, how bad is he hurt?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
eat up! As long as there is no pineapple...

I'm really hoping Joel Iyiegbuniwe shows off his athleticism and flies down the field on ST. That'll be good for the team.

What kind of sauce you going for? This is key to our team success

Not weird at all. Can't forget the kicker!

I don't think Iggy will be playing cause he didn't practice with a shoulder injury, i wish he was though.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Lamar Jackson when he's running all over us.

For the Bears i really like the guys you mentioned and K.Fitts of course. I wonder if A.Miller will play at all?

Really wanna watch R.Nall and Nichols though. I wish Iggy had a healthy TC so he could play some but i'm sure he won't be playing.

Lamar Jackson was my second favorite QB in the draft, I won't be shocked to see him look like the best player on the field.

I saw somewhere that Nagy said he is not playing starters tonight. If Miller doesn't play, that means he is a starter, which I am ALL for