Who is the best offensive tackle on the roster

Who is the best offensive tackle on the Bears roster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There's a few offensive tackles on the roster and one that's playing another position.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Jenkins is the best physically. It’s can he get their mentally that is the key. I think our coaches are doing all they can to get him to maximize his potential. I think he could be our RT for years.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reiff likely the best technical, you don't play as long as he has and be a complete bum, even if you are average at best. Jenkins best potential and runblocker. I think the guy who might have the best fu0ture, pending how the year goes, I like Braxton Jones long term.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leatherwood has the best pedigree... Maybe he will learn how to use his hands this year.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Only one of them has competently done it at the NFL for more than half a rookie season....but he's older, broken down and a backup

Everyone loves to say the back guy but his best pro spot is prob guard(and Leatherwood as well)

That leaves two 5th round picks in the last two year who are the starters....they both show some promise and hopefully can prove it this week

It would do wonders for Fields and the cap if those four (or five if you include Carter) can lock down the T/G spots for the next 3-5 years.....would just need a center

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jones and Jenkins. Doesn't mean Jenkins should move either. He's also our best (and special) G if he keeps it on this path. Will be fun to see what they do against the 49ers when the Bear goggles come off.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Of the two tackle positions, Left Tackle is the more important. The coaching staff has entrusted that task to Jones. Since I have never coached at the NFL level, I will concede that this staff thinks he is the best tackle on the team.

I have no experience that would justify me giving a different opinion.