Who is the better #2 WR for the Bears, Mooney or Pringle?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We've had plenty of debate and now it's pretty much consensus CCS opinion that Mooney is absolutely at a minimum a #2 WR (except for @Bear_Assed, who believes the Bears will be a "good team" which will push Mooney to #3 even though he has fringe #1 stats)

And at the end of last season into the playoffs, Pringle was the #2 WR for the Chiefs.

So if Mooney can't cut it as Bears #1 WR, then it begs the question, if he and Pringle are battling it out for the #2 WR role, who is going to make it.

Or can the bears have TWO #2 WR????

I don't know the answers to these questions so please help me out, and have fun with some solid #2 discussion!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We've had plenty of debate and now it's pretty much consensus CCS opinion that Mooney is absolutely at a minimum a #2 WR (except for @Bear_Assed, who believes the Bears will be a "good team" which will push Mooney to #3 even though he has fringe #1 stats)

And at the end of last season into the playoffs, Pringle was the #2 WR for the Chiefs.

So if Mooney can't cut it as Bears #1 WR, then it begs the question, if he and Pringle are battling it out for the #2 WR role, who is going to make it.

Or can the bears have TWO #2 WR????

I don't know the answers to these questions so please help me out, and have fun with some solid #2 discussion!
Yup. That’s exactly what I said. Word for word

?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see Mooney as a true, upper WR1. But if you look at his stats, is he in the top 32 in the league? I think so. So, low WR1, but I'd LOVE him as a stud WR2. I hope we draft a guy like Chase or Waddle or Devonta next year to be the WR1 and Mooney can be the WR1B or WR2. Love him as our WR2. Pringle can be a solid WR2/3.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How does Pringle stack up against the 2 good teams in the NFL last year?

Everyone knows no one stacks better than a Pringle. That said, Pringle will always be a side dish and never the main course...so he is doomed to never be more than a WR2 and more often the light snack of WR3.

"Main Course Mooney" is obviously the WR1 to anyone without serious brane damage.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I like Main Course Mooney

Even if he is the best #3WR on the 2 good teams in the NFL

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I like Main Course Mooney

Even if he is the best #3WR on the 2 good teams in the NFL
I always thought the NFL had more parity than this but I learn something new every day. Here's to the NFL having more than two good teams next season because last season's playoffs just seemed like 2 teams running everything. Like, basically everyone knew who was going to the SB by mid season. Kinda boring really.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I always thought the NFL had more parity than this but I learn something new every day. Here's to the NFL having more than two good teams next season because last season's playoffs just seemed like 2 teams running everything. Like, basically everyone knew who was going to the SB by mid season. Kinda boring really.
It was more fun pre-Vid, when there could have been roughly 4 good teams

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bellamy would be our #1 hands down. Also special teams ace. Sign the man and post his bail

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Everyone knows no one stacks better than a Pringle. That said, Pringle will always be a side dish and never the main course...so he is doomed to never be more than a WR2 and more often the light snack of WR3.

"Main Course Mooney" is obviously the WR1 to anyone without serious brane damage.
Plus, a Pringle is salty, so they’ll be no complacency on game day or in practice.