Who Is The Real Deal? Axeface, Quintana, Santiago?

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
They all have shown flashes of brilliance and flashes of dick suck. I feel like we can build on two of them and trade the other for 'spects if they bring back good ones in return.
Thoughts?

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
With Floyd probably no longer a White Sox, Sale, Danks, Q, Santiago, and Axelrod are probably the future.

Peavy will likely be moved.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's the real deal? Q, Axelface, Santiago

santiago looks legit out of those 3

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure there will be a taker on Peavy, but he's here thru what, next season? I can see all of them being kept. IIRC, we don't have starters in the minors waiting for a spot in the rotation.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure there will be a taker on Peavy, but he's here thru what, next season? I can see all of them being kept. IIRC, we don't have starters in the minors waiting for a spot in the rotation.

Erik Johnson? He is in Double-A, but our guys have made that jump before (see: Q)

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Wasn't Q a reclamation project?

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I like Q. Always have since his game in Boston last year. I think axelrod can be a good spot starter and long reliever or number 5. I want Sale, Q another stud number 2 behind sale. I'd trade peavy he's probably the most valuable option for teams because we aren't moving sale or viciedo. We need a whole roster revamp

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

what?!?! do you watch the FA and tradedeadline. pitching is a premium...did you see what edwin jackson got or where you busy trying to find a comparison to chris sale....cough frank thomas.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
As long peavy pitches well and isn't injured we can clean up. He's an all star pitcher. This is the trade we had to make an impact on our team with. Hope some of it hitters get hot enough to raise value. Just dump Dunn hopefully

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
what?!?! do you watch the FA and tradedeadline. pitching is a premium...did you see what edwin jackson got or where you busy trying to find a comparison to chris sale....cough frank thomas.

Keep looking for a case for Dunn.

In the mean time, just because a team is dumb enough to over pay Jackson as a FA, doesn't mean a team will over pay for Jake and give up value for him. But hey, keep debating illogically. It's all you got lately.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

In the mean time, just because a team is dumb enough to over pay Jackson as a FA, doesn't mean a team will over pay for Jake and give up value for him. But hey, keep debating illogically. It's all you got lately.

lol. this post is amazing.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

what did the cubs get for paul mahalomn in a trade? you do realize pitching is at the biggest premium right now right?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
what did the cubs get for paul mahalomn in a trade? you do realize pitching is at the biggest premium right now right?

I forgot about the $20+ million Malholm was due. Got a valid example?