Who is your nope, hard pass, DO NOT DRAFT guy?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Since I've already asked you guys which guy would you draft at 20, no matter what, no trade back, this time, I'm now asking who is your do not draft under any circumstances. Even if he's a supposed 1st round talent and he's there with our final 6th round pick, you go nope!

I have a few:

Kadarius Toney
Rondale Moore
Kyle Trask

I sincerely hope that Detroit takes Toney, Green Bay drafts Rondale Moore, and MInnesota drafts Kyle Trask. That would be a sweet sweet day.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Marc Columbo
Cedric Benson
Rex Grossman
Michael Haynes
Gabe Carimi
Mitch Trubisky
Shea McClellin
Cade McNown
Kevin White
Leonard Floyd
David Terrell
Chris Williams
Curtis Enis

Last edited:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Not a great reason to go wide receiver considering the depth of the class. I guess if JaMarr Chase falls that would be cool but aside from that I’m not interested.

I obviously mean in the first round.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Davis Mills

Pretty much any slot receiver other than Elijah Moore and Jaleon Darden.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1st round- Mills, Trask, Mond, 6th round- nobody is a non-choice, it's the 6th round for Christs sake !!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Mac Jones and Kyle Trask.

Jones because there's zero chance he succeeds on the Bears. He'll need a really strong support system, O-Line, receivers, and good coaches. New England would be a good place for him, probably.

Trask because he absolutely will be a bust. He's not an NFL quarterback. Necro this thread in 4 years if I'm wrong, but that's not going to happen.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Mac Jones and Kyle Trask.

Jones because there's zero chance he succeeds on the Bears. He'll need a really strong support system, O-Line, receivers, and good coaches. New England would be a good place for him, probably.

Trask because he absolutely will be a bust. He's not an NFL quarterback. Necro this thread in 4 years if I'm wrong, but that's not going to happen.

I agree that Trask would just be a wasted pick. At best, you're getting a guy to hold clipboard in camp. He doesn't even have the arm or mobility to play on the scout team or be a camp QB. It's hilarious to see how so many people who were dancing on his nuts a few months ago, one guy even saying it on a podcast, are like what was I seeing? What was I thinking?

I'm like, the dude was throwing to a generational offensive weapon in Pitts. Pitts would make consistent catches that nobody else could and Trask rode those coattails to the hype train.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not a Trey Lance fan. (I also don't watch college football and don't have a good track record guessing QBs)

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
M Parsons, and I work at Penn State main.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You think he's going to have the same problem Isaiah Simmons had?
Yeah I think he is extremely athletic, but sometimes doesn't have the football intelligence to warrant a high draft pick.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His speed allowed him to compensate for being out of position in college, but in the pros he won't have that luxury.