Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This is how we exactly started last year....You need to to run the ball more than 12 times. You should have min 20 runs...Minimum. Nagy did the same thing to begin last season. Frustrating when you have 3 rbs to rotate around. The drive that let to the interception, there was plenty of time, to put at least 2 runs in, worst case you take a quick FG kickoff and hope for a stop w/3 timeouts.

LOL, they're down by 7, and you're thinking FG so that, they still need to score a TD?

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Agreed. Way too much dink and dunk stuff through the first 3 quarters. I'm not sure they attempted one pass over 20 yards in the first half, let alone complete one. It was just dink and dunk. Way too conservative and it allowed the Packers defense to crowd the LOS at times and anticipate play calls. Also, abandoning the run game in a close game was a mistake. I couldn't understand that one. They gave this game away, thanks to the offense. The defensive team has to be livid. You hold Aaron Rodgers and the Packers to 10 points and barely anything in the ground game and you still lose?? Terrible.

It wasn't that there was too much dink and dunk, our guys couldn't separate. The 27 yarder to Montgomery was the only reception Bears had where a guy WIDE open, bute lept to catch the ball which limited run after catch.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
who the fuck goes for it on 4th and 10 on the 33 yard line in the 3rd quarter?!?! Kick the fucking field goal!

Or if you have no faith in your kicker then punt it and pin them back! this is just basic football 101

I hope to god im wrong here but im getting a very bad feeling about Nagy