Who needs Preseason...

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
When you put up 3 points on a shitty GB defense.

Wow. At least we know Trubisky isn't gonna get Goff money....right? RIGHT?!

Shittiest performance I've seen in recent memory

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really does make we wonder why they didn't take more pre-season reps. Looked pretty bad.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
With a brutal schedule upcoming, this was a game you needed. It's at home versus a division opponent where you have a clear talent advantage. AND you have a game against Denver in week 2, where it's nearly impossible to win at early in the season.

It's very possible that the wheels could come off this team by week 3 if they don't get something figured out on offense real fucking soon.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It should have been obvious to everyone that not playing any starters the whole preseason was stupid.

I was told it's not worth injuries, but we basically had our preseason game during week one of the regular season and lost.

The offense, once again, look like complete shit.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It should have been obvious to everyone that not playing any starters the whole preseason was stupid.

I was told it's not worth injuries, but we basically had our preseason game during week one of the regular season and lost.

The offense, once again, look like complete shit.

They were completely lost.

NBC kept commentating on the packers D. Don't get me wrong, they fucked shit up tonight, but a lot of the bears offensive struggles were Nagy and Mitch and that shitty oline.

zabavka

Liked Posts:
Looked very Trestman/Fox era out there today

Seriously pathetic

zabavka

Liked Posts:
The narrative all off-season was resting starters and game-planning for GB and they come out and play like that?

Nagy better deflate his head cause it's gonna be a long season if this continues.