who replaces Tucker if he gets fired?

CutlerWithTheGW

Liked Posts:
Lets say the defense doesn't play well through midseason (I hope I eat crow), he gets fired. Who steps up as DC?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jon Hoke.

But he won't be fired mid season, even if he is bad, that never works out unless you are the Ravens and Cam Cameron is sabatoging your team.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The sweet smell of Staley's has clouded your thinking. We're stuck with Tucker until the end of the year good or bad.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't call it "sweet" by any means, but lets just hope Tucker gets his head out of his ass.

Better talent will make it easier

Last season he made chicken shit with chicken shit.

phorton44

Liked Posts:
Jon Hoke.

But he won't be fired mid season, even if he is bad, that never works out unless you are the Ravens and Cam Cameron is sabatoging your team.

Hoke has earned it. Or Pasqualoni is the only other "deserving" coach. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. It would reflect poorly on Emery and on Trestman. I personally think that DeCamillas will be given his marching orders before Tucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't call it "sweet" by any means, but lets just hope Tucker gets his head out of his ass.

Ha! I was being sarcastic. Anyone familiar with Staleys knows that smell isn't sweet. Yes, cheers to Tucker keeping his head out of his ass.

CutlerWithTheGW

Liked Posts:
Now he has a chance to make chicken shit into chicken salad

CutlerWithTheGW

Liked Posts:
Ha! I was being sarcastic. Anyone familiar with Staleys knows that smell isn't sweet. Yes, cheers to Tucker keeping his head out of his ass.
lol! I dont live near staleys but I can smell it no matter where im at

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
We will have a raffle. First place wins a quilt and second place will become the DC of the Bears.

Reactions: X

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol! I dont live near staleys but I can smell it no matter where im at

My grandma lived in Decatur. Spent 20 some years driving down there from Des Plaines. Every time we'd cross the bridge over Staleys I'd open the window just to piss my brothers off. That smell is like nothing on this earth.

CutlerWithTheGW

Liked Posts:
My grandma lived in Decatur. Spent 20 some years driving down there from Des Plaines. Every time we'd cross the bridge over Staleys I'd open the window just to piss my brothers off. That smell is like nothing on this earth.
than you probably know how bad it gets when its humid and raining im guessing?

Mitchapalooza

This would be a better DC than Tucker.
sandwich+cropped.jpg

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
We will have a raffle. First place wins a quilt and second place will become the DC of the Bears.

Then I predict that the new DC is the person who comes in second place in the raffle ... me.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Paul Pasquionlli would be my guess or Reggie Herring. Both have experience as profiled coordinators. I'd love it if Herring took over for Tucker. Tucker blows.

I think truly, they brought these two expeirenced guys to get in Tuckers ear a bit. Or if Tucker really starts screwing up, they can pull a Tice/Bates card and have Herring/Paul make some calls.

JJMPB

Liked Posts:
he isn't gonna get fired so don't worry about it