Who scores more against the Bills....

slicker sam

Liked Posts:
OK ...
The Bills on Offense against Bears D... not much
The Bears Offense against Bills D ....Questionable

Does the Bears D out score our offense ??

Thoughts..

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
OK ...

Thoughts..

Considering Prince, Fuller and Amos can't catch for shit. Bears offense. I'm going to say Nagy puts it on this defense.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
You just know this is going to be a big game for Burton. I'm calling for a 3 score victory.

Defense gets a TD and a safety though. They'll be competitive

lbeattie820

Liked Posts:
Parkay scores the most.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
The Bears D hasn't done shit since Mack twisted his ankle....until he starts terrorizing opponents again I would say the O will keep outplaying the D..

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
You just know this is going to be a big game for Burton. I'm calling for a 3 score victory.

Defense gets a TD and a safety though. They'll be competitive
Bills D has been routinely shutting down TE IIRC? I know they handled Gronk.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trick question - Defense can't score points

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Supposed to be a nice day Sunday, so weather shouldn't be a factor. But being a road contest against an inferior opponent, I'm expecting a VERY conservative game plan on both sides of the ball. 23-13 Bears. All points scored on offense...

richb688

Liked Posts:
Too many years of the Da coach, Wanny, Jauron, Lovie, Trestman and Fox screwing up easy winnable games on the road. I have a lot more faith in Nagy and a modern offense to get the job done. I feel the bears should win by a nice margin but any game on the road ehhhhhhhhh

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
The Bills defense is good, 6th in total yards (Bears 7th) but 19th in points per game (Bears 8th), Bills 6th in pass defense, 11th in sacks, only 6 Ints, 15th rush def.

I don't think Bills will stop the Bears offense much. We do have Robinson and Long out -- Kush has a neck injury but is probable, Gabriel has a knee injury but is probable -- which dampends the offense a bit, but Bears have a lot of receiver options with Burton and Cohen playing well. With Gab and Miller hurt, hopefully Trub won't have to rely on White, Bellamy and Wims, but it will be helpful to see more snaps from White and Wims (if Wims is active).

Bears have the benefit of rushing better in recent games (167 yds last week), with Cohen, Trub and Howard as rushing threats, so that the Bills won't be able over press the passing game.

I'll guess 24 pts.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears offense outscores Bills offense which isn’t that difficult. Bills have 4 games this season in which they scored 6 points or less. No offense has been more inept than that since 2010.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears offense, if Bears run the ball they can tire out the Bills. Bears might not score early but by the 2nd half watch the bills quit.

Jordan Howard & Cohen with 3 or more rushing TD.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Kevin White needs to kiss some TD's this game. Nagy has tried to get him one on one for a high point goal line pass but Trubisky keeps missing it. Get him some scores before he dies on the field.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kevin White needs to kiss some TD's this game. Nagy has tried to get him one on one for a high point goal line pass but Trubisky keeps missing it. Get him some scores before he dies on the field.

I'd love to see it but I think Trey Burton gets most of the targets the game. Gabriel and Cohen will be a bit behind him.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK ...

Thoughts..

I think the Bears will force at least 3 INTs and a fumble. Out of those 4 plays, I am expecting at least 1 score. I believe Trubisky will throw at least 2 TDs, so the offense takes this one.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bills will try what Miami did. It will be good practice for the D to find some quicker disruption and early tackling. Lots of Bills stalled drives until they need to try and get back into the game and then the D takes over. If our O is firing on all cylinders early, game will be fun. If not, it could be kind of boring.