Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Fairly certain the majority of Chicago turned on him the moment the offense looked like the same ol trash with foles behind center.

facts. What did you drink today?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That may have been true once.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect it's gotten deeper than that way behind the closed doors where there are no cameras.

Graham re-tweeted at least two highly critical tweets from media sources and clearly has no fucks to give about possible consequences.

I don't think this gets fixed simply by handing play call duties to Lazor especially when Nagy took those duties back last year after successful showings by the offense.

I didnt know that about JG. Love it though.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There is no doubt in my mind that nagy sniffs his own farts.
are we not supposed to do that? this is one of those things I wish I learned long ago

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Not defending Nagy here, but Pace is just as bad at doing his job. Absolutely embarrassing to the city of Chicago.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This might be the worst play calling I’ve ever seen with the talent available

Who wants to debate why Matt Magy is a good coach still???
I support Matt Nagy......

... getting a new job at McDonald's

msadows

Liked Posts:
AR-200129393.jpgupdated202001241858MaxW900maxH900noborderQ80.jpeg

Thats the worst Ryan Pace's hair has ever been.

Or maybe he just looks awful sitting next to two lizardmen.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Not defending Nagy here, but Pace is just as bad at doing his job. Absolutely embarrassing to the city of Chicago.
Name a thing that Nagy did well at his job (the offense, his job). Anything.

Pace, though terrible, is not even close to being as bad at his job as Nagy. With Pace, you can name a few. Not many, but at least you do not have to make up shit to be able to say that he did something right like you would have to with Nagy.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
why is Pace absolved? The shitty line is Pace's creation with his constant missing on trade ups and giving up precious draft stock.....I'm not talking about shitty depth, I'm talking about being in the job several years and not having a competent starting O-line. I think Nagy has no idea about tactics, strategy or nuance but it's possible some of his dumb play designs could work with a competent line. But he's a guy who said "Mitch throws how he throws".....

I don't see how they managed to not get fired last year, it was a slap in the face of the supporters of this team. I have the Sunday Ticket and bounce around from game to game and rarely see a team as bad at scoring points as us...it's getting embarrassing. They're not just losing games, they're getting embarrassed.

Reactions: Myk

Trayhezy

Liked Posts:
At this point it would be more fun to see who were the early ones who, STOPPED supporting this buffoon.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
This might be the worst play calling I’ve ever seen with the talent available

Who wants to debate why Matt Magy is a good coach still???
Thankfully I missed the game today. Can anyone give a quick breakdown on why Nagy was so god damn awful today? I looked at the stats a couple times during the day and the biggest thing that shocked me was Fields having like 4 passing attempts by halftime. I heard from multiple people Nagys play calling made Fields look awful.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Thankfully I missed the game today. Can anyone give a quick breakdown on why Nagy was so god damn awful today? I looked at the stats a couple times during the day and the biggest thing that shocked me was Fields having like 4 passing attempts by halftime. I heard from multiple people Nagys play calling made Fields look awful.
3BA78B46-B5AE-4A59-B4FE-FC82B4DCFF34.jpeg
Pretty much….

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He did nothing to help a rookie QB making his first start. If anything, he probably confused the kid with his bullshit that has never worked

Don't expect it to work now. Nagy is not the guy for the job. Sooner they move on, the better