Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Foles? Because he died on the field and had to be carted off like some sort of World Cup player.

Trubisky? Becausse word is his shoulder is feeling so good that he is "starting to throw the ball". WTF does that mean?

Kizer? Because word on the street is that he is still on the street.

Bray? Because that won't cut the mustard.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER NAGY. WHO THE FRICK IS STARTING?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Honestly, not sure why Chicago isn't shitting on Foles for being a pussy.

We all called jay a pussy for leaving the NFC CC game with a sprained MCL, when he still tried to play on it.

Meanwhile foles bruises his hib and decides he needs to be carted off. :obama:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Foles? Because he died on the field and had to be carted off like some sort of World Cup player.

Trubisky? Becausse word is his shoulder is feeling so good that he is "starting to throw the ball". WTF does that mean?

I heard that Mitch's agent is telling him not to play for the NFL until a team other than the Bears signs him to a long term deal.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Remember at the beginning of the season how Nagy madea big fuss about not naming the starter because he wanted to make gameplanning difficult for the Lions? And how everyone laughed because those antics seem so trite when Nagy is so easy to gameplan against anyways?

I got a feeling we're in for part II of that charade.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I heard that Mitch's agent is telling him not to play for the NFL until a team other than the Bears signs him to a long term deal.
Well that is fucking stupid and whoever thought of that is the world's dumbest person in the world. Like that would ever even work????

:what:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Honestly, not sure why Chicago isn't shitting on Foles for being a pussy.

We all called jay a pussy for leaving the NFC CC game with a sprained MCL, when he still tried to play on it.

Meanwhile foles bruises his hib and decides he needs to be carted off. :obama:

I never called Jay a pussy. That's the best quarterback this team has ever had since that Luckman guy. And since Grossman. ANd well Kramer had that one good year. And Jim Miller had an ok season. And Kyle Orton was ok I guess.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

im ready for some uncuttable mustard baby!

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Remember at the beginning of the season how Nagy madea big fuss about not naming the starter because he wanted to make gameplanning difficult for the Lions? And how everyone laughed because those antics seem so trite when Nagy is so easy to gameplan against anyways?

Exactly the league gameplanned for Mitch and Foles. Who haven't they gameplanned for Tyler Bray the X Factor. Start Bray

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
im ready for some uncuttable mustard baby!

I'm not. That one throw Bray had that was like 40 yards off into the sideline. I can't have the game just wasted.

At least with Mitch, there is drama. There is that last little spark to shove it right down Virginia. PAce, Nagy, Staley and his agent's throat. That last ride.

Foles- meh----Look- Philly should erect a statue of the guy, I get it but it better have bitch tits and a sunken shoulder.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The staff has literally tried everything to make Foles work, but he never had a chance under this Oline and no run game.

As much as some are looking to tank, we win the division if we win out. That's how the staff is going to look at this situation. If you stroll out Foles, he is on a short leash. You don't wait until the end of the game hoping things come together.

I personally would start Mitch. I think in hindsight alot of his deficiencies were overblown. He missed some open targets at times and his deep ball is off, but he also was benched after Miller and Graham dropped a few TD passes on him and Nagy calling s*** playcalls on 3rd down.

This time, we need to be more reckless with him. Have QB designed runs. Bootleg him out. We get him for 6 more games. Try everything you were to scared to do before.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I think per capita most people would agree with that per capita.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The staff has literally tried everything to make Foles work, but he never had a chance under this Oline and no run game.

As much as some are looking to tank, we win the division if we win out. That's how the staff is going to look at this situation. If you stroll out Foles, he is on a short leash. You don't wait until the end of the game hoping things come together.

I personally would start Mitch. I think in hindsight alot of his deficiencies were overblown. He missed some open targets at times and his deep ball is off, but he also was benched after Miller and Graham dropped a few TD passes on him and Nagy calling s*** playcalls on 3rd down.

This time, we need to be more reckless with him. Have QB designed runs. Bootleg him out. We get him for 6 more games. Try everything you were to scared to do before.

Line him up at WR man. I agree. reckless the shit out of he and Foles. At least make a giant spectacle out of it.

I'm talking one bad play and bring in Mitch and then if Mitch fucks up, bring in Foles right away. Keep them on their toes. Maybe even a triple QB package, where all 3 are lined up as WR and then do some motion shit with them. Entertain me please.

And then I want the defense to just pummel the Pckers and make them pay for this win. They will win, but I want them to never forget the game where Mitch Foles Bray all played.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm not. That one throw Bray had that was like 40 yards off into the sideline. I can't have the game just wasted.

At least with Mitch, there is drama. There is that last little spark to shove it right down Virginia. PAce, Nagy, Staley and his agent's throat. That last ride.

Foles- meh----Look- Philly should erect a statue of the guy, I get it but it better have bitch tits and a sunken shoulder.

the last throw of the game to graham? If that’s the one you’re referencing, I don’t think that throw was on him. it was 4th down and he threw the ball to the first down marker. Graham didn’t run a deep enough route, if the ball is thrown to graham...he is tackled short of the first down marker. Im not saying he is good by any means, but fuck it...let’s see what he has. If we lose out cuz he’s our starter then cool we get a good draft pick. If we win some games cuz he’s actually decent, then we know we can go into next year with him as a backup.