WHO THE FRICK IS STARTING?

Granada

Liked Posts:
I am Pro Trubisky starting.

I was a big proponent of Foles getting his shot and we saw what that looks like. Hard pass. Dude is a statue and behind this OL that's a horrible combo. Watching Foles in this offense is like watching @Omeletpants try and match financial acumen with @RacerX .

Put Trubisky in to help extend plays and let Mitch ride into the Chicago sunset by 4PM as a fitting end to his career in Chicago.

This is pretty much where I'm at now too. I was glad when Mitch was benched, but at this point, I'd like to see him starting again. They both suck in my view, but you might as well go back to Mitch. Every team in the Division lost yesterday, so there's still technically (I stress, technically) a chance and Foles has done nothing to warrant keeping him as the starter. With an o-line as awful as ours and with both quarterbacks pretty much incapable of throwing the ball downfield, you might as well go with the guy who can pick up yards with his legs.

Now, the next question is, do you go back to Nagy calling plays?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is pretty much where I'm at now too. I was glad when Mitch was benched, but at this point, I'd like to see him starting again. They both suck in my view, but you might as well go back to Mitch. Every team in the Division lost yesterday, so there's still a chance and Foles has done nothing to warrant keeping him as the starter. With an o-line as awful as ours and with both quarterbacks pretty much incapable of throwing the ball downfield, you might as well go with the guy who can pick up yards with his legs.

After watching Taysome Hill BALLING OUT yesterday I really want to see Taysome Hill play but will settle for Mitch doing a Taysome Hill impersonation.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky starts, finally there might be a touchdown before garbage time. Who do you think scores the most touchdowns: ARob, AntMill, JG or Mooney. Maybe we should have a poll like the good ole days where we rank Cutler 1 thru 32. Happy days are here again.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky starts, finally there might be a touchdown before garbage time. Who do you think scores the most touchdowns: ARob, AntMill, JG or Mooney. Maybe we should have a poll like the good ole days where we rank Cutler 1 thru 32. Happy days are here again.
ANTMILL will get a couple TDs and the CCS haters and racists will want to cut him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Indeed.
Mitch is our guy.
I think Nagy know this.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
ANTMILL will get a couple TDs and the CCS haters and racists will want to cut him.
ANTMILL is serviceable but his hype train has left the station. He's just not that good. WR3 moving forward in any offense. One of your worst takes, EVER

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
serena_medium.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ANTMILL is serviceable but his hype train has left the station. He's just not that good. WR3 moving forward in any offense. One of your worst takes, EVER
Having one bad take also being my worst take is just fine by me.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Tyler Bray baby. Bray and Wims are going to light it up. They have a good connection in the games they've played together.

yeah, I've been saying for years BRAY IS FIRE (in the preseason, game 4)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think we should let @msadows tell us if ANTMILL is good. He's right 90%, or roughly halve, of the time

I'm all for that.
He slayed the BUrrows injury. Saw that shit coming from a mile away.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
@dbldrew If this happens will you shit bricks?

Sure he will play good enough to save Nagys job, Pace will extend him with a 5 year contract and Pace will think that his OL is actually good.. next year the OL will be the same Mitch will play like garbage or get hurt, and all the same people that are bitching that Mitch was garbage but also bitching that he should play will be back to bitching that he is garbage again and pace and nagy should be fired.. You know standard Bears fan stuff..

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Honestly, not sure why Chicago isn't shitting on Foles for being a pussy.

We all called jay a pussy for leaving the NFC CC game with a sprained MCL, when he still tried to play on it.

Meanwhile foles bruises his hib and decides he needs to be carted off. :obama:
We "all" didn't call Jay a pussy. Only the idiots did, it's just that there were many of them.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They say the NFL is a copycat league so surely they’ll start their gadget player at QB, Corderoy Patterson it is!!