WHO THE FRICK IS STARTING?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I want to see why Nagy been carrying old ass Bray this whole time. So I want to see Bray play. I want to see why this guy is so good Pace decided never to take a chance on a late round rookie QB the last 3 years
I don't think Bray is here instead of a rookie, I think he is here because Chase Daniel is not.

Bray was not better than Daniel, and I think if he plays then we will likely see a lot of picks and bad throws, so maybe he would be what is best for the team, we could lose out.

Bray does however seem to have a following, see the video below of Bray throwing against a bunch of scrubs.

Start Tyler Bray :)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im sure Foles is starting. He was just bruised.

That was his worst game as a Bear. I put this lose largely on Foles for this game.

But Foles has a well-spring. He's played pretty damn well the first part of the season. He, Monty and some of the receivers have played some pretty good football, despite the OL, scheme and play calling.

We're going to see Lasor get another shot. It could go a lot better.
It should go better. Lazor did not have enough time to put his sig on the O last game. This time, we will see what he can do. Easy prediction because it couldn't go worse.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im sure Foles is starting. He was just bruised.

That was his worst game as a Bear. I put this lose largely on Foles for this game.

But Foles has a well-spring. He's played pretty damn well the first part of the season. He, Monty and some of the receivers have played some pretty good football, despite the OL, scheme and play calling.

We're going to see Lasor get another shot. It could go a lot better.

You think Foles has played well, or just sarcasm I assume.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's looking to me like the WRs are tired of Nick's balls or lack there of. He's feeling the pressure and also lacks zip without being able to step up with that long motion.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
We already have Napoleon Dynamite on the roster, so how about adding Uncle Rico?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I was trying to give our defense the benefit of the doubt. :D

oh right, that was the missing element back then. we're on the same page again. yes, the defense will surrender the most points it ever has because the offense will not gain a single first down against one of the most overrated piece of fuck defenses in the league. I'm curious what team has the minerals to knock these green and gold douchebags off in the playoffs this year. I think they fulfill the prophecy and shit out another Super Bowl win 10 years later. because Lovie Smith lost his testicles in week 17 then.

fuck everything.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I want to see why Nagy been carrying old ass Bray this whole time. So I want to see Bray play. I want to see why this guy is so good Pace decided never to take a chance on a late round rookie QB the last 3 years

.....or for that matter, pick up a Qb with NFL experience.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter, Nagy is going to get clowned (again)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Any news? Or is this decision going to come down to a practice QB battle?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers is starting and i think thats all that matters in this matchup.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Those 2000-ish era Camry's just have such a timelessness to them. Makes me want one so bad.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mitches Last Ride!

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
You think Foles has played well, or just sarcasm I assume.
The games the Bears won with him as QB, I thought he played well... again, considering the OL, scheme and play calling, standing in taking the hit and making the long passes just enough to get a victory. But the last 3 games I thought each was basically a worse Foles performance; particularly last game, it was Foles who was screwing up, rather than Foles being able to scratch-out a win in his tin can.