Who Were You Wrong About This Year?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
I thought Mac Jones would be good because of the team that drafted him.

Honestly the bears are where I expected them to be because nothing changed at gm or coach.

I will apologize for being wrong about Justin Herbert. I'm on the band wagon now. I was wrong last year but didn't have a thread about him to say I got it wrong.

Gustavus Adolphus

Roquaids
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Montreal Canadiens
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
1. I never expected Vildor to be some future All-Pro, but I thought he'd be better than he is.
2. I thought Kmet was really going to take a huge step forward.
3. I didn't think there'd be as many speed bumps so far with Fields. I honestly thought he would come in and dominate.

PrideisBears

cursed
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
I think that is true for last night with that weather. I don't think that is as true in a better weather event or a dome. The week before NE threw 32 times the week before that 26. And they have put up 50+ points a couple times this year already. I find it a bit hard to believe that the position that everyone on here considers to be "the most important position on the field" can just be a body for the Patriots to be the current #1 seed.

But as you said, for last night it certainly was the case.
Jones is very good at recognizing defenses and not turning the ball over but that’s about it. It’s not a bad thing but to me he fits the mold of a high end game manager if that makes any sense🤷🏿‍♂️. I don’t see him winning the Patriots games but I know he definitely won’t lose them any

pdxbearsfan

I am expecting some how-hanging fruits to go for the low-hanging fruit in this thread but I'll start:

I thought Mac Jones wouldn't be very good!
I think Peters is better than expected as well as Quinn, don't know why they kept Graham I guess so they had someone to nominate for the Peyton award.

mecha

I think Peters is better than expected as well as Quinn, don't know why they kept Graham I guess so they had someone to nominate for the Peyton award.
I don't quite understand why Payton and Peyton are so difficult to keep straight.

Rob219_CBMB

#A.M.GANG
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
usa_today_16566617.0.jpg