Who?

gopher72

Liked Posts:
I'm just a casual observer but reading this blog and other Chicago media I think I'm safe in assuming that it's a better than even chance that Matt Nagy will not be returning next year. It looks like at least 4 teams might be in the hunt for a new head coach. Given recent history and everything you say about the Bears from the top down I don't know why anyone would take the job if they had another offer. So...who r some guys perhaps flying under the radar that 1) would be solid choices and 2) would take the job?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Jim Caldwell.
Robert Saleh.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm not the type of guy to say, "You'd be hard pressed to find someone worse than the coach we have now."

I didn't say it about Lovie or Fox...but you'd be hard pressed to find a coach worse than Nagy.

Nagy is not just a bad coach...he's a fraud. He legit makes his team worse by being involved.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Falcons
Lions
Jets
Bears
Bengals possibly
Chargers possibly

Rumors about the Cowboys too

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
PRES: Cliff Stein
GM: George Paton
HC: Gary Kubiak or Jim Caldwell

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Falcons
Lions
Jets
Bears
Bengals possibly
Chargers possibly

Can’t see Bengals and chargers yet due to team’s lack of talent. Hebert wasn’t supposed to start the season. Injuries caused that.

The Bengals need more defensive pieces and the HC just got there. Give it another season.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not the type of guy to say, "You'd be hard pressed to find someone worse than the coach we have now."

I didn't say it about Lovie or Fox...but you'd be hard pressed to find a coach worse than Nagy.

Nagy is not just a bad coach...he's a fraud. He legit make his team worse by being involved.
didn't they say on the broadcast yesterday that the Bears are ranked top 5 in the NFL with points scored in two minute warnings? it's as if the less Nagy is involved in plays, the offense plays better.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Leslie Frazier or the Niners Mike Mcdaniel but I dont know if hes ready for HC

Bust

Liked Posts:
rumors are true. It's going to be Jim Harbaugh #calledit

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
rumors are true. It's going to be Jim Harbaugh #calledit

Fuck this team forever if that happens. People hate Nagy now - wait til Jimmy McKhakis comes to town. That will be a level of hate you didn't know you had.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Falcons
Lions
Jets
Bears
Bengals possibly
Chargers possibly

Bengals?

They just hired their coach and tied him with Joe Burrow...they aren't in the market.

the Chargers coach is by far the worst hc in the leauge and makes the BHVWGHC look like Albert Einstein when it comes to game/clock mgmt....how he's kept his job the past 2+ years is beyond me (actually I know why)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kubiak has no desire to be HC again. And no more retreads please
His title is assistant HC/OC in Minnesota. He took two years off after his heart issues in Denver basically running the scout department for Denver working from hom, he wants to coach. Rumors are reuniting back in Texas. Hardly call him a retread. He's a great coach.

Be Home Soon

Liked Posts:
Bengals?

They just hired their coach and tied him with Joe Burrow...they aren't in the market.

the Chargers coach is by far the worst hc in the leauge and makes the BHVWGHC look like Albert Einstein when it comes to game/clock mgmt....how he's kept his job the past 2+ years is beyond me (actually I know why)
Who is BHVWGHC?
I see you post that a lot.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone like Arthur Smith or Greg Roman

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What did I miss that multiple people in this thread are calling for Jim Caldwell?

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Someone like Arthur Smith or Greg Roman
Pass on Roman.

Roman has only been successful with1 style of offense with guys like Kap or Lamar Jackson.

Finding a QB who's a dynamic enough athlete to that fit that mold while still being able to throw the ball and win in the pocket is extremely rare.

You don't want the success of your team to be tethered to finding the next Lamar Jackson.