Whomst has the best RB room that will put the fear of GOD into other teams - Baers or Lions?

which room is better with the RBs currently inside of it?

• Total voters

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If you win I donate $30 to the forum.
If I win, you donate $10 each in the names of Mikeditkapolishsausage, Spitta Andretti, and Mecha so they can become proud donators and not the stingy bastards they appear as now.
I am literally praying for you right now. You are gonna pull through these dark times. Amazinggggggg Graceeeeeee

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If you win I donate $30 to the forum.
If I win, you donate $10 each in the names of Mikeditkapolishsausage, Spitta Andretti, and Mecha so they can become proud donators and not the stingy bastards they appear as now.
How did @Chicagosports89 get so lucky to be left out of this post?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ncockneto thinks hes hot shit because he donated 5 dollars

ill donate 100$ if it means an IP ban on this fucking loser @nc0gnet0

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i don't deal in hypotheticals when you'll just make up some bullshit about the lions secondary being able to throw a ball farther or some useless re-re logic that you are gonna put on it

the bears secondary is better. deal with it. facts >
Then I guess that means the Lions Rb room is better than the Bears, because, well, last year and all.
Deal with it.
Facts.
Dumbass.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He's posting triple time now! 3 unanswered in a row!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I already did, numbnuts
That wasn't a condition, it was another wager. But I see your evading the question.
If I win the bet, I get what?
If you win the bet, you get what?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That wasn't a condition, it was another wager. But I see your evading the question.
If I win the bet, I get what?
If you win the bet, you get what?
There's a whole thread for it. Do you have this thread saved under bookmarks, ccs?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
He's got a point. Granted the Bears offense wasn't good around him and only got worse as time went on (until Fields last year). But the fact remains that the offense was bad with Montgomery as the feature back. Then he signs with another team just to have them spend a very high draft pick on his position a couple seconds later, and somehow the Bears were the ones who disrespected him?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears lost their starting RB, went out and signed a 2 mil a year guy, and drafted a 4th round RB. Obviously, 31 other NFL teams didn't think much of Foreman, which is why he is barely making more than Vet minimum. Then they drafted the 8th running back taken in the draft in the 4th round. Yet somehow, idiot Bears fan can delude themselves into thinking all of a sudden these moves make their RB room stronger?

Pass the Kool-Aid.
Fast forward one year.......................

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
stop talking to yourselve.
I will never understand the lengths some people whomst probably have broken PENISES will go towards getting attention towards themselfs like the person whomst you are replying towards in your post, I mean, are you ****ing kidding me? He is apparently upset for months over what some people said about a RB on a team that isn't even the team this message board is dedicated towards and its literally the off season and the Middle of the night and he is out here bumping upon threads that made him angry from last year and when there is nobody caring to reply he literally starts replying toward his own posts?

Concerning possibly!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I will never understand the lengths some people whomst probably have broken PENISES will go towards getting attention towards themselfs like the person whomst you are replying towards in your post, I mean, are you ****ing kidding me? He is apparently upset for months over what some people said about a RB on a team that isn't even the team this message board is dedicated towards and its literally the off season and the Middle of the night and he is out here bumping upon threads that made him angry from last year and when there is nobody caring to reply he literally starts replying toward his own posts?

Concerning possibly!
He’s also really bad at math too