Whomst has the best RB room that will put the fear of GOD into other teams - Baers or Lions?

which room is better with the RBs currently inside of it?

• Total voters

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does this have to do with you lying again. Everyone knows his limitations hence why you lying is so stupid. Instead of focusinf your argument around his limitations you have continuously lied.

I didnt fail to address anything. Herbert did not have 1 TD. He had 4 rushing TDs and 1 receiving jackass. Monty had 5 and 1 in almist 100 more touches.

This is now at least lie No 4.
I stand corrected, I saw the 1 receiving TD
I will take that back.
Still pretty pathetic.

The more you argue against Monty, the more it looks like Swift was better after all.
Love it.

Can't pass block
Can't catch the ball
Strong, really strong!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I stand corrected, I saw the 1 receiving TD
I will take that back.
Still pretty pathetic.

The more you argue against Monty, the more it looks like Swift was better after all.
Love it.

So the Lions gave Monty 18m and got rid of the cheaper better player? Sounds like something the Lions would do.

Or which is it. Are the Lions stupid or do they agree Monty > Swift?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Lions gave Monty 18m and got rid of the cheaper better player? Sounds like something the Lions would do.

Or which is it. Are the Lions stupid or do they agree Monty > Swift?
Monty has one ability that Swift does not have. Staying healthy. Lions did not give Monty 18 million, that is a LIE.
He is only guaranteed 11 million, he has to earn the rest.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Loser is really trying to pick and choose which stats to look at for his argument. Now he's focused on recieving yards for a running back

What a stupid fuck ?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Monty has one ability that Swift does not have. Staying healthy. Lions did not give Monty 18 million, that is a LIE.
He is only guaranteed 11 million, he has to earn the rest.

No it isnt a lie jackass. He signed a contract worth up to 18m which is clearly what I was referencing.

So Monty > Swift. Thanks for confirming.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jesus, I see Ncognito is awake. This is gonna be one Memorial Day Weekend bender for the ages for him...
Some of his posts make me think he does this while he's barely conscious fwiw.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Herbert and Foreman collectively don't have 100 yds receiving.
If having a one dimensional offense is your objective, more power to you.

As for Gibbs and Rojo, by that logic, I can say that Tanner Mckee might also be a better QB than Bryce Young.
Running backs run the ball more then they catch the ball. What they mainly get paid to do is literally in the title of the position they play. Why did Herbert and Foreman have so much success last year even though they are one dimensional? Shouldn’t defenses have been able to stop them?

Anything goes in the NFL. Mid to late round picks outperform early picks every single year. Why do you pretend to be a Lions fan and put yourself in stupid situations??

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Lmao, again, situational football. A concept that you fail to grasp. There is a reason Monty had 41 first downs, and Herbert only 26. Regardless if it was first and 10, second and long, etc. Monty was given the ball on obvious rushing downs, when the defense was playing the run. It is really not that hard a concept to grasp, only your dumbass is caught up on one specific down. I used it as an example to make a point about the former, and it does not matter how many times you, or anyone else, says otherwise, what I said stands.

Herbert was not the starter
Herbert can not catch the damn ball (77 yds receiving, GOD that is awful)
Herbert sucks at pass blocking.
Herbert can not find the endzone (one touchdown? ONE?)

But but, he has good YPC..............

So yeah, one out of 5. Whoopee shit. The last time I checked, football games are won by scoring more than your opponent.
Ummm what? Where did you find this incorrect information? Shit he even had 2 his rookie year

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Wait,,,What?

Herbert has limitations as a pass blocker and a pass catcher?

Also, you failed to address why he had only ONE FUCKING TOUCHDOWN.

One!

Let me repeat that for you dumbass.

One Fucking Touchdown.

Thanks for admitting he is a very limited back. Hardly a foundational piece of a "strong" RB room.
Actually, Herbert had 5 td's last year 4 rushing td's, 1 td reception.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The more traffic that we see with lions content on the forum the less leverage i have for negotiations ?

It's weird, isn't it. Some drunk guy posting 7 days a week about how it's better to be a Lions fan than a Bears fan, on a Bears forum.

Almosts makes @Spartan seem like a normal person

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 confirmed lies tracker.

1. Most of Herbert's carries were on 3rd down.

2. Herbert has 4.7 speed.

3. Teams were not expecting Herbert to run despite the majority of snaps being him running and Monty being a better pass catcher and pass blocker.

4. Herbert only had 1 TD last year.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
That’s convenient. Take out the 12th pick of the draft and we match up pretty well.
To begin with, I was quoting a post that talked about the rookies not having done anything in the NFL yet. I was just using this information as a starting point, pointing out that, while the Bears have added to the RB room, the Lions have emptied their own after signing Monty. Gibbs may end up being really good, but, like any 1st round player, he has just as much chance of being a bust.

And to finish, quit saying stuff like "and we match up pretty well" because you are a closet Lions fan. Your own words are way too revealing to try to pretend that you are a Bears fan.

As an example, I am a Bears fan, but I see that the Lions have done some very good things recently. I, however, am not so obviously pro-lions like you are.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think he fell asleep again.

mecha

Liked Posts:
runningbacks run. if runningbacks catch passes too, then it's just another passing play, isn't it? the entire premise behind run plays and passing plays is you're not doing the same thing over and over. except that's what the Bears did last year, because even their own receivers in 2022 weren't good. if you're a runner going up against 8 in the box because the opposing team knows you're going to run the ball, and you have success doing it, then you're pretty good. see also: Justin Fields aka RB1

runningbacks that can catch passes too are a luxury. it means you can line them up like they're going to run, but they can catch a pass for even more yards instead. Montgomery was supposed to be that guy. he was a solid player, he's not one that you extend. that's why he plays for the Lions now instead of the Bears. if he wants to have sads about his time with the Bears then what difference does it make? he doesn't have any connection to the team anymore.

as such, he shouldn't have any connection to Bears fans anymore. just let this "RB room" story arc go already. we'll see how they play in 2023.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 confirmed lies tracker.

1. Most of Herbert's carries were on 3rd down.

2. Herbert has 4.7 speed.

3. Teams were not expecting Herbert to run despite the majority of snaps being him running and Monty being a better pass catcher and pass blocker.

4. Herbert only had 1 TD last year.
What in the world is @nc0gnet0 thinking? Herbert isn’t a great pass catcher but when he’s in the game the opposing defenses aren’t expecting him to run.

Hey @nc0gnet0, how many paint chips do you eat per day?