Whomst has the best RB room that will put the fear of GOD into other teams - Baers or Lions?

which room is better with the RBs currently inside of it?

• Total voters

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody yet has explained to me why Herbert only had one start last year?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
D'onta Foreman 2022 recieving yards

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think the Lions RT had more.......

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Herbert can't block, can't catch a pass, and next year, after the Bears release him, you will be telling everyone how horrible he is.
Rinse, repeat.

Average backup.

Who still led the league in YPC and was 4th in YCO. We know your argument is shit because you tried to lie to make it better.
images (1).jpeg

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
How much did you pay Brian Pringle last year?
4.125 mil?

Ouch, that has to hurt. Over 4 mil for a measly 135 total yds.
So, using Baerz math, if Monty gets 270 yds, he is easily worth 8 mil.

I am not sure what a lime weapon is. When push comes to shove, the Lions will win more games than the Bears this year, and nothing else matters. Maybe, just MAYBE, the Bears will have used a first round pick on a player that might see a second contract for the Bears, for a change.

Kind of doubt it though.

Since you seem to care so much about a typo by @remydat , I'll ask the question - who is BRIAN PRINGLE?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I am not sure what a lime weapon is. When push comes to shove, the Lions will win more games than the Bears this year, and nothing else matters. Maybe, just MAYBE, the Bears will have used a first round pick on a player that might see a second contract for the Bears, for a change.

Kind of doubt it though.
Lime weapon goes in your margaritas dude

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
D'onta Foreman 2022 recieving yards

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think the Lions RT had more.......

Donta Foreman against the Lions

165 yards

Hahahahahaha

Maybe they should gameplan for him considering he assraped your pathetic defense. Wasn't just him either, same game they let Chuba Hubbard get 125 yards on 12 carries as well. More RBs that arent 'game planned for' completely shitting on the Lions

Last edited:

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
Herbert can't block, can't catch a pass, and next year, after the Bears release him, you will be telling everyone how horrible he is.
Rinse, repeat.

Average backup.

Herbert was 1st in average rushing yards over expected, 4th in yards over expected, 5th in efficiency. Montgomery was 38th(out of 48) average RYOE, 40th YOE, 39th in Efficiency.

I have never been a fan of Montgomery. If the Bears decide to release Herbert after this years that's fine. Won't change my opinion on him. Running backs barely matter anyways.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Donta Foreman against the Lions

165 yards

Hahahahahaha

Maybe they should gameplan for him considering he assraped your pathetic defense. Wasn't just him either, same game they let Chuba Hubbard get 125 yards on 12 carries as well. More RBs that arent 'game planned for' completely shitting on the Lions
Did you happen to see the score of the last Bears game against the Lions?
Now, that is an ass rape.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Herbert was 1st in average rushing yards over expected, 4th in yards over expected, 5th in efficiency. Montgomery was 38th(out of 48) average RYOE, 40th YOE, 39th in Efficiency.

I have never been a fan of Montgomery. If the Bears decide to release Herbert after this years that's fine. Won't change my opinion on him. Running backs barely matter anyways.
You keep ignoring the fact Herbert can't pass block, can't score, and he can't catch the damn ball. He is a liability more than an asset.
And Foreman? 26 receiving yards? I actually thought that was a mistake, but nope, verified on multiple sites.
Yisus, what back has only 26 receiving yards?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you happen to see the score of the last Bears game against the Lions?
Now, that is an ass rape.

The game the Bears were not going to win because of the 1st overall pick? Who gives a shit. Meanwhile the Lions are fighting for the playoffs and get embarrassed by a 5-9 team who effectively ended your playoff chances.

You lose again. Everyone is laughing at you moron

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Answer me this, who is the fastest? Defenses will not have to game plan for Foreman or Herbert, while Gibbs will put the fear of god in them. Herbert, Rojo, Foreman, none of those lined up in the slot or out of the backfield as a receiver scare anybody.
Who ran the fastest?

That would be Devon Archane at 4.32. He was drafted in the 3rd round at 84. Are defenses going to game plan against him?

Probably not.

Oh ... you are saying that Gibbs is a special threat when he lines up as a receiver. Well, that may be true, but the Bears had their own version of that in Tarik Cohen. He was special until the Bears started lining him up at WR so much that defenses just treated him as a WR, completely neutralizing him. You better hope that the Lions do not do that to Gibbs. He can be special unless he is injured or the coaching staff uses him as a chess piece, but a poorly used chess piece.

Now, if you envision Gibbs doing most of his damage from a WR spot, the Bears have several receivers who both have similar 40 yard speeds and have as good, if not better, pass catching abilities.

Mooney - 4.38
Moore - 4.42
Velus - 4.31
ESB - 4.48
Foreman - 4.45
Scott - 4.44
Pettis - 4.32

And the final argument to end all of your arguments:

If Gibbs somehow becomes an amazing RB, he will soon be the second amazing RB to retire early because he cannot stand playing in Detroit.

Who can blame him?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The bears have a rookie wild card that could be a force.

The Lions have a rookie that could be a force.

The rest of the bears guys have been back ups their whole career.

The Lions have the bears starter from last year, who started over the Bears most likely number 1 guy to start the season.

You have to be a homer to think our backfield is better than the lions.
Taking out both rookies because they are rookies and haven't done anything in the NFL yet ...

Using a bit of logic will tell you that Monty running to the Lions shows that the Lions are weaker. Their big TD back was allowed to leave, weakening the running back room.

Monty, knowing that his starter job was in serious jeopardy if he returned to the Bears, decided to sign with the lions. After adding Gibbs, the Lions traded their 2nd starting RB of 2022 to the Eagles.

So are you saying that Monty, with the Lions 2 starters from 2022 gone, is better than Herbert with the additions of backups who happened to have an impact in 2022, even as backups?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He doesn't even know RoJo is the better version of Monty
There is one thing that Monty is probably WAY better ... than any RB in the NFL.

There were at least two MAJOR injuries each year that he came back from, at worst, after a week or two and, at best, after missing a down or a series.

There were so many times I thought he was going on IR, but he was back in a shockingly short amount of time.