Who's the best Rock Band of all time and why is it Led Zeppelin?

Who's The Best Rock Band of All Time

• Led Zeppelin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Led Zeppelin!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
this gave me a rather unpleasant flashback to a camping trip in Michigan where my friend's treehugger brother wouldn't stop talking to me about Greta Van Fleet and, of course, Phish, even following me when I went to piss. Eventually he got so drunk he almost fell in the fire and rolled down the hill into a pond

I've gotten really drunk and almost fell into a fire once. Wasn't one of my better experiences. Fortunately I had the wherewithal to jump over the damn fire and crash into the other side of the fire pit. Had quite a few bruises, but a little better than burns IMO. Either way, 1/10 do not recommend.

Granada

Liked Posts:
this gave me a rather unpleasant flashback to a camping trip in Michigan where my friend's treehugger brother wouldn't stop talking to me about Greta Van Fleet and, of course, Phish, even following me when I went to piss. Eventually he got so drunk he almost fell in the fire and rolled down the hill into a pond

That's awesome, but in his defense, there are worse bands he could have been hyping. The amount of garbage that's out there now is pathetic. At least Phish can actually play their instruments (although their lyrics are literally jibberish). Used to love them back in junior high and high school -- I still consider them good and they are still a great band to see live, but that's about it.

I'm surprised the guy wasn't praising Umprhree's. They are also good, but personally, I can't really listen to jam music unless I'm going to the actual concert and it's a live experience -- they're not a band I can listen to in the car, etc. I don't think they're best thing since sliced bread though, like a lot of people do, but they know their shit musically.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's awesome, but in his defense, there are worse bands he could have been hyping. The amount of garbage that's out there now is pathetic. At least Phish can actually play their instruments (although their lyrics are literally jibberish). Used to love them back in junior high and high school -- I still consider them good and they are still a great band to see live, but that's about it.

I'm surprised the guy wasn't praising Umprhree's. They are also good, but personally, I can't really listen to jam music unless I'm going to the actual concert and it's a live experience -- they're not a band I can listen to in the car, etc. I don't think they're best thing since sliced bread though, like a lot of people do, but they know their shit musically.
I had an ex-girlfriend from high school who was a big deadHead contact me on facebook saying she was going to be in Chicago to see umphrey's magee on New Year's Eve and did I want to go? I had never heard them and haven't to this day (not deliberately, just haven't had the occasion), but said to her 'I'm not really into jam bands' given her past listening habits. Then she unfriended me lol.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Somewhere in the house, I have an old bootleg album that's black with Zoso on the front. The song titles listed are all slightly off; like Stairway to Heaven is listed as "Staircase to Above" ...
I listened to it once and it's sat in a box ever since.
If you want to sell it. Let me know

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm definitely going to need a new amp when I buy the new guitar. That one has become an instant contender.
I agree. It’s at the top of my list right now.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I agree. It’s at the top of my list right now.

I watched a review vid on what it can do, and yeah, I'm probably getting it. I'm not playing shows or anything, and I can use it as a Bluetooth speaker.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I watched a review vid on what it can do, and yeah, I'm probably getting it. I'm not playing shows or anything, and I can use it as a Bluetooth speaker.
And it eliminates the pedals and pedal boards....

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Zeppelin blows, stole their songs

10 Led Zeppelin Songs That Are Actually Rip-Offs

Greatest live band in history was the rolling stones from 1970-1974, when the great Mick Taylor was their lead guitarist
why are you back on here. you have instantly ruined every thread you participated in. you know they have a site for assholes like you its called parcel I believe and everyone is just like you.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
And here is Taylor on ALL DOWN THE LINE..

With Duane Allman and Hendrix dead in 1971 and Clapton a zombie on heroin. Mick Taylor took the title as top lead guitarist alive