Who's the best Rock Band of all time and why is it Led Zeppelin?

Who's The Best Rock Band of All Time

• Led Zeppelin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Led Zeppelin!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Need all the Zep CDs for a road trip to Nebraska. Want to showcase the whole library for my boys on our next trip/fishing adventure. Any suggestions for the cheapest way possible?
I could make copies and send them to you.

• Love
Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could make copies and send them to you.
I can hook you up with a few $ on a cash app or venmo or something. That would be incredible. Several computers ago I had them all but they are gone now.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I can hook you up with a few $ on a cash app or venmo or something. That would be incredible. Several computers ago I had them all but they are gone now.
No money needs to be involved. I’m happy to do it since you want to share the Zeppelin experience with your boys.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
No money needs to be involved. I’m happy to do it since you want to share the Zeppelin experience with your boys.
Confirmed: Badass.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Need all the Zep CDs for a road trip to Nebraska. Want to showcase the whole library for my boys on our next trip/fishing adventure. Any suggestions for the cheapest way possible?
I believe that Spotify has their entire catalog if you aren't against streaming their music. You could probably get it done with a free trial if I am guessing.

Edit: I actually think it is missing a lot of their early stuff after a second look.

Last edited:

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe that Spotify has their entire catalog if you aren't against streaming their music. You could probably get it done with a free trial if I am guessing.

Edit: I actually think it is missing a lot of their early stuff after a second look.

I was gonna suggest Spotify too. I haven't looked for their entire Zep catalog, but there's been very few songs from any band that I haven't been able to find. I don't have a subscription, just use the free version. There are commercials though.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@Leomaz

I understand that, but if it is in good shape that is a pretty good deal for an entry level Jackson if I am not mistaken right?

I don't have any electric guitars at this point and haven't for a long time.

$75 for a decent guitar is always great IMO. I'd probably dig more into the specs, but can't really beat that price. As long as it's in good condition.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@Leomaz

I understand that, but if it is in good shape that is a pretty good deal for an entry level Jackson if I am not mistaken right?

I don't have any electric guitars at this point and haven't for a long time.
It can always be made better with a little elbow grease, you tube video and TWTW.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to give it up for our man @Leomaz with the totally clutch, and totally rocking Zep collection he gave me. The fam and I are road tripping to NE again this year for Fathers Day week and I am going to indoctrinate them in the wonderful world of Zep. Thank you again so much dude!

CC: @Omeletpants

Attachments

• Zep.jpg
    Zep.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 13

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to give it up for our man @Leomaz with the totally clutch, and totally rocking Zep collection he gave me. The fam and I are road tripping to NE again this year for Fathers Day week and I am going to indoctrinate them in the wonderful world of Zep. Thank you again so much dude!

Leomaz is the man..We are 180 degrees apart on politics, but he knows his shit when it comes to music!

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

I'll always help out a person who is serious about Led Zeppelin. I had a vine group on yahoo years ago I would send you 10 bootlegs of your choosing you then would offer then up to the group and copy and send them out to the next person. I accumulated over 300 shows. All because a person in Malaysia was good enough to send me 10 bootlegs with the promise that I copied and asent them to someone else.

Enjoy the music....I'll never tire of hearing Led Zeppelin.

Nice message to Ommy

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Road tripping to Rifle/Harvey Gap and working on 1 and 2. Love it. Thanks again, @Leomaz s the greater body

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Road tripping to Rifle/Harvey Gap and working on 1 and 2. Love it. Thanks again, @Leomaz s the greater body
When you get to Rifle, if Boebert is there, can you talk some sense into her please......

• Haha
Reactions: DC

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
When you get to Rifle, if Boebert is there, can you talk some sense into her please......

The city itself is kind of a dump and I emailed her twice last year. Of course, nothing. But, the Pike and Smallmouth bass bite was on. Caught 11 in four hours!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@Leomaz almost done sanding down my Washburn. So far I painted the headstock, changed the tuners & nut, as well as added a custom decal. Been sanding down the actual guitar, it's taken me weeks due to time constraints, as well as an injury to my thumb that sidelined me for a few weeks. The sealer they put on underneath the paint has been a pain in the fucking ass to remove. Gotta do the cutaways by hand. Fucking prep is ridiculous. After that, I'm in the home stretch where I can just paint it and just put it back together. Will post pics if I ever finish.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@Leomaz almost done sanding down my Washburn. So far I painted the headstock, changed the tuners & nut, as well as added a custom decal. Been sanding down the actual guitar, it's taken me weeks due to time constraints, as well as an injury to my thumb that sidelined me for a few weeks. The sealer they put on underneath the paint has been a pain in the fucking ass to remove. Gotta do the cutaways by hand. Fucking prep is ridiculous. After that, I'm in the home stretch where I can just paint it and just put it back together. Will post pics if I ever finish.
It’s a tremendous undertaking to do what you are doing. I’ve thought about doing my Fender Squire but I know it’s gonna be a huge process. Like you said, the cutaways have to be done by hand. The only thing I would say is if you have a Dremel type tool, it could help you. Have you decided on the color(s) yet?

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'll always help out a person who is serious about Led Zeppelin. I had a vine group on yahoo years ago I would send you 10 bootlegs of your choosing you then would offer then up to the group and copy and send them out to the next person. I accumulated over 300 shows. All because a person in Malaysia was good enough to send me 10 bootlegs with the promise that I copied and asent them to someone else.

Enjoy the music....I'll never tire of hearing Led Zeppelin.

Nice message to Ommy
Why would anybody dislike this comment?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It’s a tremendous undertaking to do what you are doing. I’ve thought about doing my Fender Squire but I know it’s gonna be a huge process. Like you said, the cutaways have to be done by hand. The only thing I would say is if you have a Dremel type tool, it could help you. Have you decided on the color(s) yet?
No on the dremel. I used a mini sander for the sides. I did decide on the color, actually going with a color changing paint, so it'll either look blue or purple depending on the light.