• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Top three

Kayshon Boutte, LSU (Explosive, 4.3 speed, pro comp is Ja'Marr Chase)

By far the most explosive out of the three in this draft and it's easy to see why he gets compared to Chase so often. Boutte needs to improve his physicality when attacking the football in the air. He’s only 7-of-25 in contested situations for his career, not so good.

Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Ohio State (Physical, great hands)

Smith-Njigba isn’t an overwhelming size threat and doesn't appear to be as explosive at Boutte as he doesn't always rely on gaining seperation and uses physicality to win those 50/50 balls. Can he do that with his size in the NFL?

Quentin Johnston, TCU (Big WR at 6'4, doesn't go down easy, AJ Green comparison)

His size is going to be hell for DB's in the NFL he looks great down field where he'll stretch the field. He's the most unpolished WR of the three by far and kind of a one trick pony right now.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I love Quentin Johnsons measurables, although I haven't watched him play. He has the size and speed you love, but can he play? I wouldn't say he is no 1 but he is the most intriguing.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've only seen clips but isn't he like 175lbs? Sounds like a good guy for the slot but not a true number one.

Good point. Just read up more on him. Seems he’s more of a slot guy like you said and has never played against press coverage. Probably still Top 15 but that’s a big question to have

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good point. Just read up more on him. Seems he’s more of a slot guy like you said and has never played against press coverage. Probably still Top 15 but that’s a big question to have

DeVonta Smith is only 175lbs as well but he's been crushing it in the NFL so far so has Jahan Dotson.

It's early but this looks like another packed WR draft.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
VJJ

Do one with just the 6 taken between Gordon and VJJ. I want to roast Poles.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
OP is an idiot for not including Jordan Addison.

Like I said I don't watch USC so I can't really have an opinion on him. What do you think about him?

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
JSN is worth a first round pick in the right system. He could thrive as a slot receiver for a team like New England or Dallas for example. But he's not you're traditional Z or X... would be a complete waste of a pick for a team like us.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Watched an LSU game this year and saw maturity issues with Boutte. When not targeted he “visibly” pouted and complained. Does not mean he will not grow up at some point… but he is not there now.

Something to keep an eye on for sure

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Watched an LSU game this year and saw maturity issues with Boutte. When not targeted he “visibly” pouted and complained. Does not mean he will not grow up at some point… but he is not there now.

Something to keep an eye on for sure

He's hard on himself for sure and his mentally brought the whole team down in this game but talent wise he's my favorite but I'd love any of them.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Addison is great. I don't really care that he's only 175. I'd hope he can get to about 180-185 for the combine. That would put him at a similar size to Tyreke Hill, Diontae Johnson, Jaylen Waddle, Brandin Cooks, Hunter Renfrow, and bigger than Marquise Brown. Just a touch smaller than Stefon Diggs.

Him being a slot only guy is 0 issue. Jefferson and Kupp operate exclusively from the slot these days. Granted, I know they are much bigger than Addison, but Addison looks to have that elite level of ability to get open and create separation.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
JSN is nowhere near the top of the list based on his performance so far this year. I'm one of the biggest OSU homers but I'd stay away from JSN. If I'm taking any WR from OSU, it's Marvin Harrison Jr.

I strongly suggest that OP watch even a second of OSU or USC film before creating a thread about the best receivers.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
JSN is nowhere near the top of the list based on his performance so far this year. I'm one of the biggest OSU homers but I'd stay away from JSN. If I'm taking any WR from OSU, it's Marvin Harrison Jr.

I strongly suggest that OP watch even a second of OSU or USC film before creating a thread about the best receivers.

I don't have the time or interest to watch every single college game and study every WR.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Is Harrison Jr draft eligible this year? I only caught a little bit of them playing but he looked like a stud. Much different from his dad too, more big and physical than finesse

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Looks like you are getting roasted again huh? Maybe it's not just a me issue

No, you're a lot worse. It seems I got a little stalker following me around now. I like it.

remember-the-day-your-teddy-bear-got-mutated-and-become-monster-stalking-you-in-russia