1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That was some good content. I liked those videos

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Darvish is good, could be great, but just do the math. He wants to strike everyone out. If you face 27 batters and throw all batters 3 pitches to strike them out, that is 81. You waste one, its 108, they foul a 2 strike pitch off, thats135. This is why it is rare that Darvish makes it thru the 5th or 6th since most hitters get 2 called balls mixed in.

Darvish will be great when he shows confidence in the defense and mixes in a few 5 pitch innings.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Darvish is good, could be great, but just do the math. He wants to strike everyone out. If you face 27 batters and throw all batters 3 pitches to strike them out, that is 81. You waste one, its 108, they foul a 2 strike pitch off, thats135. This is why it is rare that Darvish makes it thru the 5th or 6th since most hitters get 2 called balls mixed in.

Darvish will be great when he shows confidence in the defense and mixes in a few 5 pitch innings.

You are not wrong. Pitching to contact is fine but having to ability to shut down a line up is the main point made.

No one strikes every one out. Those games that jump out the pitcher normally has pinpoint command and the hitters start flailing away.

I tend to give any MLB starter the benefit of the doubt. They made it to the top level of pitching and know how to pitch. The guys that go up and burn their PC end up in the pen while in the minors.