Why do older hawks fans have such a huge problem with Boqvist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean, seems like there's a personal vendetta against him in this forum and it's mostly boomers or boomer-like GenXers who literally hate his guts. Halve of you haters can't even spell his name correctly which IMO is str8 up disrespectful and shows your ignorance. I've seen "Bovquist" "Boquist" even some tard that spells it "Bustquizt" or something like that (this poster has never been right about any #calledit he's ever made about the hawks btw)

He's literally just a kid and you haters expect him to play like a veteran. Not only that, he's coming off having COVID. Do you guys just have like zero empathy or understanding of what it's like to be a young lad, developing, with his entire career in front of him???? Seems like a lot of loser takes imo.

And to think he's had to suffer through COVID and comes back and scores 5 points right upon his return???? HOLY CRAP, you guys hate him like he benged your sister or gf (if you even have one) or wife (who probably hates you for your negativity, if this is how you roll IRL) What did Boqvist do to hurt you guys???

Seriously.

:cool::cool::cool:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, seems like there's a personal vendetta against him in this forum and it's mostly boomers or boomer-like GenXers who literally hate his guts. Halve of you haters can't even spell his name correctly which IMO is str8 up disrespectful and shows your ignorance. I've seen "Bovquist" "Boquist" even some tard that spells it "Bustquizt" or something like that (this poster has never been right about any #calledit he's ever made about the hawks btw)

He's literally just a kid and you haters expect him to play like a veteran. Not only that, he's coming off having COVID. Do you guys just have like zero empathy or understanding of what it's like to be a young lad, developing, with his entire career in front of him???? Seems like a lot of loser takes imo.

And to think he's had to suffer through COVID and comes back and scores 5 points right upon his return???? HOLY CRAP, you guys hate him like he benged your sister or gf (if you even have one) or wife (who probably hates you for your negativity, if this is how you roll IRL) What did Boqvist do to hurt you guys???

Seriously.

:cool::cool::cool:

I'm going to go with general low IQ that this forum has in general. Outside of a couple posters the "hockey thoughts" here are absolute pisstakes. It's like BearsBud cloned himself and now has 15 alts on the Hawks board.

Status
Not open for further replies.