Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Mlb needs to make this best of 7. The season is so long and teams are exhausting themselves to get in the playoffs then 4 teams are eliminated within a week with that ridiculous wildcard game also I hate it

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Because they dont want the World Series ending around Thanksgiving time. I agree its stupid, but its not as stupid as this play-in game.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Season should be about two weeks shorter.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Get rid of the play-in game and go back to the old way. Only switch venues once in a seven game series, so it goes AAAHHHH (for the team with home field advantage). Only one travel day off during the series, and only one travel day between series. So each series functionally takes nine games to complete, maximum. Should mean the World Series is wrapped up by November first. No more three game sweeps, no more dumbass play-in games and the hundred and sixty-two game season remains in tact.

These guys are used to playing almost every day all year. It shouldn't be different in the postseason.

supertack

Liked Posts:
I've always thought play 150 regular season games; start in May, end in September, have playoffs encompass October and be done...

No good baseball is played in April, or late March for that matter. Stupid.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I've always thought play 150 regular season games; start in May, end in September, have playoffs encompass October and be done...

No good baseball is played in April, or late March for that matter. Stupid.
There's only 153 days from May 1 to Sept. 30. Would be a complete death march.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Mlb needs to make this best of 7. The season is so long and teams are exhausting themselves to get in the playoffs then 4 teams are eliminated within a week with that ridiculous wildcard game also I hate it

want to play the world series in a blizzard?

Neutral Field warm weather stadium for the world series so elements don't come into play? What say you???